Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Pet Damage Issue (bug?)

This reminds me of the time a few months ago when I realized I had been raiding with the pet's Bite turned off for so long. Felt silly. Mine's showing 426-465, ARP hardcap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crocstar
    My personal belief is that whoever plays a hunter in the arena testing they have done since season 1 is just a monster, skilled beyond all belief and manages to whomp on the testers playing other classes. They in turn nerf hunters each and every patch to close the gap on this superhuman hunter demigod.... Slow down on the skills man, we don't stand a chance now and we can't take much more of the nerf bat.

I can see how differing AP would affect a pets' auto attacks, but as you can see from the stats i pulled off wow-heroes, if anything, *I* should have a pet with higher damage, as he has more Arp than me, and i have more AP.

Stats: FriendMePower:51565465Crit53.5255.27Arp:899646Haste:203149Hit: 261269

I'm really stumped. I think i might open a ticket and see if that gets me anywhere closer to an explanation...

Could it be that you are specced into Cobra Reflexes and he is not? That would definitely cause a smaller number but more of them.
    Origins 10 Man Strict Guild Now Recruting!

Mad props to Sokogeka for sig.

If you even re-tamed a new wolf, I'd say ticket it.
    <;~~~~{] -____- )|:-~=(}

Mine has 532-572 as surv, agi gemmed.
    http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kazzak&cn=Swiftren

i would chalk it up to a rogue GM somewhere in blizz who has it out for you and raised your "i'm gimped" flag >.>;;;

i suggest trying to tame wolves from different zones and comparing stats between them in the following setups:
    * no pet talents
    * w/ talents, must be exact same setup each time
    * while wearing your raid gear
    * while you are nekkid

that would be 4 sets of numbers for each tame, comparing while they are at lvl75 should give you an idea if it is possible that the pack you tamed your current one from is bugged. if the newly tamed 75 wolf has equal/greater white dmg displayed than your current 80, then i suggest you just get a wolf from somewhere else (still put in a ticket though as that would be a bug that should be fixed.)

I've have seen a similar issue myself. While I haven't compared pet stats with my guildy, his wolf does 100k+ more damage then mine on some fights. Now he is Surv so has more AP from stacking Agi but it's nothing that should be making a difference over 100k damage or more.
    Cooler Master HAF X : Intel Core i7 2600K @ 4.7GHz : Corsair A70 cooler : 8GB DDR3 1600MHz Corsair Vengeance LP : ASUS P8Z68 V-PRO/Gen3 : EVGA GTX GTX 670 FTW SIG2

I made a ticket in game and got a cut and paste response to look for help elsewhere :
    I'm trying my luck on the wow bug forums now.
    hooppeeeefulllyyyy ill get somewhere.