How do I beat this comp?

I'm running Disc (60/11/0), Mut (44/2/25), Destro (2/18/51) and having problems beating Pally(Holy)/DK(Unholy)/Warrior(Arms). RoV is the map that gives us the biggest problem. The DK Death Grips the lock, chains, while the warrior Bladestorms. My rogue can't seem to get a sap off in time and I'm left to stand in LoS spamming heals on the lock. I burn PS, keep PWS up and use Penance when available...but I can't get behind a pillar to LoS since the lock is getting beat down. Often times, he can't even get a portal down in time. When I'm spamming heals on the lock, I get hit with a gnaw, then a strangulate, which obviously takes me out of the game for too long to play catch up.

Who should we try to get the sap on? Who should get the seduce?

Thanks in advance.

Re: How do I beat this comp?

Sap the pally and proceed to roflpwn the DK. keep the warrior controlled.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Onyxia&cn=Septer

Stunlock warrior, disarm @ bladestorm, drag them out of LoS from the healer and when he get's into LoS you throw a couple of fears his direction and stomp the warrior.

Do not stomp the DK, warrior is the easiest and best target, if it's going slow and the pally has used his bubble and stuff, try a quick switch for him.

When we get a SW from the Warrior, switch to the Pally and continue to seduce the DK? I'm afraid by that time the DR is going to require a new seduce target.

2 buddies of mine and I run Resto Druid/Prot Pally/Combat Rogue (For LOLs and Points)

And we ROFLed at Holy Paladin/Warrior/DK.

The cleave jumped me - my guys forced bubble, controlled the cleave, when bubble came off, they smoked him and proceeded to kill the cleave, Warrior first.
    Un-banned and ready to unleash the Cool stories.. Bro.
    Quote Originally Posted by StarbuyPWNDyou
    And eredar is a draenei corrupted by sargeras to fight with the Burning Legion. Just because your a lock doesn't mean your /brofistin' Sargeras. ffs ¬¬

TSG > locks

only way your going to live is if the rogue can somehow kite the warrior from ass pounding the lock but with hamstring & desecration good luck my lock has 1200resil 30k life and i still go down in 2-3 seconds to dk/war

versus a well played TSG you will most likely lose no matter what you do really, but 90% of people playing this comp are retarded and have little to no skill, the thing we usually try is CC pally while sitting on warrior hopefully forcing D stance then pally trinkets > bubble quick switch to him, but most of the time i get rocked before this happens

and if this is on ROV its auto lose
    Ispamcharge-85-War Ispamfear-85-Lock
    Ispampurge-80-Shaman Ispamstuns-80-Rogue

I'm always thinking one step ahead...
    like a carpenter that builds stairs.

Has your lock tried opening with a felpup silence on the dk, shadowfury (can usually hit at least 2 of 3), and howl of terror? Even if he is too late for the dg, it will stop a strangulate and he should still get off the shadowfury+howl if he has it lined up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zehlkatur
    I have died some times for just blinking away from balls and straight in to another pair of balls.
    Nerf teabagging!

Quote Originally Posted by Nefario
    Has your lock tried opening with a felpup silence on the dk, shadowfury (can usually hit at least 2 of 3), and howl of terror? Even if he is too late for the dg, it will stop a strangulate and he should still get off the shadowfury+howl if he has it lined up.
    to which the DK lichbornes, warrior zerk rages, and thats assuming u got the pally who would otherwise cleanse, then ur stuck right next to both people with no stun or aoe fear
    Ispamcharge-85-War Ispamfear-85-Lock
    Ispampurge-80-Shaman Ispamstuns-80-Rogue

I'm always thinking one step ahead...
    like a carpenter that builds stairs.

I run MLS for 3's and can honestly say that if the TSG has any sort of brain whatsoever on ROV, it's pretty much going to be an auto-loss. There's nothing a lock can really do to prevent the warrior from just raping his face because he was unable to get a portal down before the match has started.

Usually the DK death grips me as the two teams are almost up (GG Blizz on that one) and they just start nuking and bro storming on the lock, leaving the only peel I can do on the DK. The only piece of advice I can offer is to have your lock in the back of your board as it comes up, run and try to drop a portal behind where you start. At this point, have him run like hell away from it, hopefully triggering the brostorm and allowing him to get away and you to try to be offensive. You're going to have waste PS, pennance and bubbles, but it gives you a slight chance.

Yeah, the lock and I typically get mounted and do our best to get behind the closest pillar, but the damn DK can usually get the death grip off before he has a chance.

He hasn't tried the felpup silence on the DK & shadowfury, so that might buy him enough time to get a portal down at least, we'll give it a shot.

Thanks for the advice, sounds like we're fighting an uphill battle from the start though. Guess the lock will have to go meta to survive, lol

Quote Originally Posted by Nou
    to which the DK lichbornes, warrior zerk rages, and thats assuming u got the pally who would otherwise cleanse, then ur stuck right next to both people with no stun or aoe fear
    If they react fast enough, yes. I would still go with setting the pet to silence the dk initially, at least in that arena, to buy a few seconds to gtfo. God I hate that arena... and the lock pet bugs that come with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zehlkatur
    I have died some times for just blinking away from balls and straight in to another pair of balls.
    Nerf teabagging!