Asking the community for some help

Yesterday i did 25icc first time. I was pulling around 6k dps single target keep in mind this was a pug
    I'm usually 5th or 4th place on meters depending on fights. Bryntroll drops off first boss /roll win looted to me
    Then the raid leader who was a ret pally doing 8-9k says i dont deserve the Bryntroll and if i dont pick up my dps im
    not going to win any other loot. So at that point I'm at a wtf moment asking him in vent give me a reason why my dps is poor.
    He said " Ive seen fury warrior in your gear do 8-9k dps so pick up your dps plain and simple bro".

So am I doing something wrong?

Here my armory.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...ng&cn=Nunchuks

Rotation is ww>bt>slam on proc hs on dump

Im not trying to troll as you can see on my armory recent activity the pug icc25 was yesterday night.

Re: Asking the community for some help

You should be pulling more than 5-6k if you ask me. what you should do to help:

Remove your meta gem and get the 21 agi one. Get a nightmare tear and put that in a blue socket. Get rid of all other blue gems and switch them for +20 ArP gems.

Remove all strength gems and put some +20 ArP

Try to reach 26 expertise

You have way to much hit, all you need is 164.

Get rid of NES and get a darkmooncard: greatness with +95 strength until you can get something much better like DBW

Raid leader seemed to be a douche so don't worry to much about it. If you want a quick upgrade that will help you in "many ways" do ICC 10 and get Ramaladnis axe off saurfang. will give you expertise, you'll drop some un-needed hit and the weapon will have 2 sockets for some extra Arp.

Sounds to me like a typical bad experience PUG with a loser raid leader. DPS usually on that fight should be switching to spikes, or in my experience thats usually the case, and that in truth will reflect in how much DPS you do.

The other thing is, is this so called raid leader looking at Overall damage VS current fight DPS, is he looking at any parses regarding movement and threat vs damage output? There are so many factors in ICC that make it difficult to gage any warriors DPS for what it truly can be, till you hit Festergut and Saurfang.

I would say just ignore those kinds of trolling in the game, as it is after all just a game, and people are going ape stink over this "gear score" phenomenon which apparently translates to direct ability to win. From my experience GS doesn't mean a whole lot now a days, and most people that have the 5500+ gear scores are just as likely to suck, as the next.

Yoru rotation could have been perfect but if you were doing your job and killing the bone spikes, and then killing the adds on LDW, your overall will look horrible either way.

I say DOWN with gearscore, and UP with more educated raid leaders.

hold ww off for 2 secs on that fight and cleave the spikes, its a cheap way to hump the meters, probably the reason he pushed the ~8k marker
    PlayStation suporter.
    fb_Scud / RPG-HAD

Were you switching to the spikes? Because on marrowgar if you keep stay on the boss and hold up on WW for 1-2 seconds for bone spikes and then use WW+cleave(while targeting boss) your dps can jump up to like 10k.
    Fury warrior - http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Malfurion&n=Sogord

Quote Originally Posted by viau
    You should be pulling more than 5-6k if you ask me. what you should do to help:

Remove your meta gem and get the 21 agi one. Get a nightmare tear and put that in a blue socket. Get rid of all other blue gems and switch them for +20 ArP gems.

Remove all strength gems and put some +20 ArP

Try to reach 26 expertise

You have way to much hit, all you need is 164.

Get rid of NES and get a darkmooncard: greatness with +95 strength until you can get something much better like DBW

Raid leader seemed to be a douche so don't worry to much about it. If you want a quick upgrade that will help you in "many ways" do ICC 10 and get Ramaladnis axe off saurfang. will give you expertise, you'll drop some un-needed hit and the weapon will have 2 sockets for some extra Arp.
    So i should switch out my meta gem and str go all out arp. Aslo i do have the greatness card but arnt we suppose to hit soft cap arp and the trinket will proc you at 1400/100%. And also i lead a 10man icc i gave the Ramaladnis axe to one of my dk tank and just waiting on another to drop.

Quote Originally Posted by Endlaw
    Sounds to me like a typical bad experience PUG with a loser raid leader. DPS usually on that fight should be switching to spikes, or in my experience thats usually the case, and that in truth will reflect in how much DPS you do.

The other thing is, is this so called raid leader looking at Overall damage VS current fight DPS, is he looking at any parses regarding movement and threat vs damage output? There are so many factors in ICC that make it difficult to gage any warriors DPS for what it truly can be, till you hit Festergut and Saurfang.

I would say just ignore those kinds of trolling in the game, as it is after all just a game, and people are going ape stink over this "gear score" phenomenon which apparently translates to direct ability to win. From my experience GS doesn't mean a whole lot now a days, and most people that have the 5500+ gear scores are just as likely to suck, as the next.

Yoru rotation could have been perfect but if you were doing your job and killing the bone spikes, and then killing the adds on LDW, your overall will look horrible either way.

I say DOWN with gearscore, and UP with more educated raid leaders.
    I think the raid leader which is a she got hot tempered because i outrolled her on the bryntroll.

Quote Originally Posted by smartAXE
    hold ww off for 2 secs on that fight and cleave the spikes, its a cheap way to hump the meters, probably the reason he pushed the ~8k marker
    On that fight i was just spaming cleave cause its instant i know i should use ww.

Quote Originally Posted by fookyou77
    Yesterday i did 25icc first time. I was pulling around 6k dps single target keep in mind this was a pug
    I'm usually 5th or 4th place on meters depending on fights. Bryntroll drops off first boss /roll win looted to me
    Then the raid leader who was a ret pally doing 8-9k says i dont deserve the Bryntroll and if i dont pick up my dps im
    not going to win any other loot. So at that point I'm at a wtf moment asking him in vent give me a reason why my dps is poor.
    she said " Ive seen fury warrior in your gear do 8-9k dps so pick up your dps plain and simple bro".

So am I doing something wrong?

Here my armory.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...ng&cn=Nunchuks

Rotation is ww>bt>slam on proc hs on dump

Im not trying to troll as you can see on my armory recent activity the pug icc25 was yesterday night.

sorry i double posted i meant to currect the first post to she not he as raid leader