New Arms Warrior PvP Spec (After Bladestorm Nerf)

i have been playing warrior for a couple months now, i tank and arena, and to me the BS nerf isnt that big of a deal, to me what wins matches is putting pressure out, then a quick switch on healer and having MS+ Unrelenting Assault on for a 75% nerf + the already existing 10% healing nerf in arena's. so i thought of a new spec for pvp arms and its this

http://www.wowhead.com/?talent#LcbIbfIt0brRzGuoZGxos0Vz

u lose bs and wrecking ball, but as u see in the tree, enrage is the same effect as wrecking ball and u only lose 1 point in blood frenzy. so what you are losing is, BS, and 2% physical dmg and 5% melee attack speed, but you gain death's wish, which at a good cc moment you gain 20% dmg increase, for 30 seconds, that in arena is an eternity, i just want some feedback on what you guys think of this, and how viable it would be.

Re: New Arms Warrior PvP Spec (After Bladestorm Nerf)

i think bladestorm being almost like a 2nd trink(3rd for humans) with a 1m cd and aoe dmg to at least 4 others is a lot more pressure than getting cc'd the whole arena
    most arms warrs that arena have a cancel macro so if the mage blinks you can charge back, if the rogue sprints you can charge back, if the druid travels you can charge back
    you also take 5% more dmg with it up, and if the other teams catch on that you can't lolstorm you're boned
    PlayStation suporter.
    fb_Scud / RPG-HAD

actually im thinking about this spec
    http://www.wowhead.com/?talent#LcbGbfIt0brRzMuiZhhZbhtb
    but probably wont use it for arena, more like bg's for fun.

Welcome to the world of bc warriors, skipping your final tier talent for death wish :> it might help but theres only 4 common classes that can disarm you during bladestorm and if you're putting out enough pressure they'll be forced to use them anyways. So like you said not that big of a deal.

Why would you not take BS? Seems stupid for me, also revenge is getting changed so it won't stun, if you wanna sit in defensive stance all the games, which you will have to do without BS, go prot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

Bad idea. BS > DW. Wow, you get 20% extra damage for 30 secs. 30 secs where you can be chain CCed, slowed, and rooted. Or, against say a hunter, tranq shotted. When instead, you could have 6 seconds of hard cleaves, faster than normal GCDs, where all the while you can spin around crazily yelling "Can't touch this!!!" and cackling madly. Hmm... tough choice.

Quote Originally Posted by smartAXE
    i think bladestorm being almost like a 2nd trink(3rd for humans) with a 1m cd and aoe dmg to at least 4 others is a lot more pressure than getting cc'd the whole arena
    most arms warrs that arena have a cancel macro so if the mage blinks you can charge back, if the rogue sprints you can charge back, if the druid travels you can charge back
    you also take 5% more dmg with it up, and if the other teams catch on that you can't lolstorm you're boned
    u do realize that every man for himself and pvp trinkets share the same cd.

bladestorm is in no way an extra trinket unless you blow your trinket on snares. in which case i doubt you play in any higher tiers.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoryu
    u do realize that every man for himself and pvp trinkets share the same cd.

bladestorm is in no way an extra trinket unless you blow your trinket on snares. in which case i doubt you play in any higher tiers.
    i dont play a human so i can't say i knew that
    and in some cases, people do use it as a trink, if i get nova'd i can force the mage to blink, hunter traped i can force him to DE, natures grasp i can push out the extra 2-3 hits while he power shifts into charge distance; most of this was covered in my previous post
    if you NEED bs to win every match i think in some ways you're doing it wrong
    PlayStation suporter.
    fb_Scud / RPG-HAD

i dont play a human so i can't say i knew that
    Doesn't really make people view you as a reliable source if you don't know extremely basic things about other races/classes. If you don't know virtually everything about every class/race you won't make it very far in PvP.
    Hide behind a little Bloodelf Paladin?!? Ridiculous! Make way for the Beef of Light! I will shield you, little ones, and should I fall, remember that I taste amazing with Mustard.

Quote Originally Posted by Galith
    Doesn't really make people view you as a reliable source if you don't know extremely basic things about other races/classes. If you don't know virtually everything about every class/race you won't make it very far in PvP.
    As blunt as he was hes right, pvp is more about knowing what your enemy is capable of moreso than anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by Galith
    cause a small racial will make or break arena?
    no.
    if the trink and racial share cd's then it doesnt really matter does it?
    saying that my post is entirely untrue because of a small oversite is pretty stupid
    PlayStation suporter.
    fb_Scud / RPG-HAD

cause a small racial will make or break arena?
    no.
    if the trink and racial share cd's then it doesnt really matter does it?
    saying that my post is entirely untrue because of a small oversite is pretty stupid
    First off a second complete trinket would definitely make or break a lot of games. It would make CC teams cry. Also, I'm just saying, it doesn't mean your post is useless, but saying something that is wrong just really makes people not want to go with it if you open with something that is incorrect.
    Hide behind a little Bloodelf Paladin?!? Ridiculous! Make way for the Beef of Light! I will shield you, little ones, and should I fall, remember that I taste amazing with Mustard.