Am I Gemming Wrong As A Ret Paladin?

Hey guys heres my armory link, http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...7zhul&cn=Gronk

Atm, im sitting at
    5714 AP unbuffed
    306 hit = 9.33%
    39.83% crit unbuffed
    15 expertise = so 25 with SOV glyph
    383 haste, so roughly 15.18% haste,

I think im going to change the boot enchant to straight AP since i dont need the hit anymore, just debating if im doing anything wrong

Thanks!
    Gronk

Re: Am I Gemming Wrong As A Ret Paladin?

HAI GUYZ

I just ran 100m in under 6 seconds is this good or bad? I did it twice in a row whilst carrying a small child in either arm. Any tips to improve my running?

THANKS

15+ Year Old Account

Your gemming seems fine, but I'm kind of surprised you opted for the plate belt rather than the Vengeful Noose.

Since you don't have any T9 2set bonus, gemming pure strength would be optimal compared to inscribed ametrines.

yeah i have around 156 frost badges kicking around right now debating switching to the noose, i am trying to get bis plate for when cata comes out for the mastery talents etc.
    I guess im more or less wondering if i should switch out the 20 str for 10 str - 10 crit but eh :S

You might want to remove your feet enchant, since you are over hitcaped. Put 32+ atk pwr, other than that you gemming seems fine.

Thanks Nil, yeah i finally got TAJ so my hit problems should be solved for a while, still need the skeletal lord circle from gunship to fix expertise for when i get polar bear bracers.

15+ Year Old Account

Its covered in the Ret paladin FAQ sticky found under the "Helpful Paladin" topic.