10+ Year Old Account

Using Paragon/Fallen Crusader Proc/etc on Power Auras Classic..

I just downloaded Power Auras Classic to mainly track weather Paragon from http://www.wowhead.com/?item=47115, the Fallen Crusader Proc from the Death Knight weapon enchant Rune of the Fallen Crusader, and the proc from the http://www.wowhead.com/?item=50342. For these I have a few questions on how to use it.

I started with Paragon, chose where I wanted it, size, what it looked like, etc, but when I tested it on a Dummy and the buff proc'd the figure to show it proc'd from the addon didn't show. I had it as a Buff, Stacks was >=0. I had exact name off and Ignore case checked, I put in the name Paragon on the top bar, but left the bottom two bars alone since I didn't know what to do with them and how to find the ID for the buffs.

I had all of the boxes unchecked except Resting and alive. I also had Spec 1, Spec 2, and Debug checked, and Any.

So, why won't the animation show when Paragon is proc'd? If I know how to fix it i'll know how to fix the others.

Also, with the DK wep enchant instead of Buff do you choose Weapon Enchant from the drop down?

How do you find the proc ID for the second bar? And what do you do with the third bar?

I looked at the video tutorials but they didnt explain how to fix this...

Any help?

Sorry for all the stupid questions, just want to find out what is wrong. :P

Re: Using Paragon/Fallen Crusader Proc/etc on Power Auras Classic..

First, did you check to see if you have it set to show in combat only or not combat only? Just in case it comes up combat with a training dummy will result in power auras for out of combat to not show.

The other thing to consider is that you can't keep the editor window open when testing. To get it to work you must be sure to click the aura in question so that it is no longer highlighted (darker than it is in edit mode) and then close the window. Once the window closes it goes into active mode and you can do testing.

It took my about 20 minutes of playing around with it the first time to figure out just what combination of things I needed to actually get it to work. If it doesn't work you need to toy around with it and you should be able to get it to work.

10+ Year Old Account

Re: Using Paragon/Fallen Crusader Proc/etc on Power Auras Classic..

Fixed it! Thanks so much!