Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

1 Class vs 1 Class bg's

It would be nice to have the option to join a single class only bg vs another. Eg: 15 mages vs 15 hunters etc. OR even dedicate an entirely new bg just for this system and make it a 10 v 10 or something. might go down a treat if you want to try something a little diferent.

That would be fun for the first 1 or 2 weeks, and then it will be completely forgotten.
    It will be a big waste of time to make something like that, and it will cause a lot of balancing problems.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yea and classes like druids, per example, would be op cause they can actually heal while them rogue team cant.
    video game companies: *makes game with female/LGBT characters*

dudebros: wHAT HTe fUCK IS THSI SOCIAL ,.JUSITICE SHI.,,T,,...,.I canNOT,, BELEIVVB nnOT BYINHG...,

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account
    Yes they totally should. They could extend it further to include separation by races (who doesn't like racism?). Personally I want to join a battle ground of cows fighting gnomes, but I'm sure there is the type who'd want to queue for the hot naked blood elves fighting muscle bound draenei battleground.

I really don't see how it would ever get old. Plus there would be instant queues since everyone would want to get in on all this.

Personally I think its a terrible idea because of balance issues and I bet that is how Blizzard would also think of it.

WSG/AB 50's bracket = DKs vs. DKs

I'm just imagining a low level bg with hunters vs anything but hunters. It'd be horrible, a massacre.
    Last edited by Saberoy; 2010-09-02 at 01:20 AM.

Deleted
    I think this would be cool! And it should be random so you dont chose like im a hunter and i want to meet mages.

And tbh if you dislike this ideé dont do this bg then

10+ Year Old Account
    Terrible idea. It would be a little less terrible idea if x class could only meet x class. With x class being able to meet a, b, c, d, e, f, g, x, y, z class it just makes it too unbalanced. Games would be finished before having commenced. Imagine being a full rogue team meeting druids.

Also, what does this have to do with mages?

Quote Originally Posted by Ciros View Post
    It would be nice to have the option to join a single class only bg vs another. Eg: 15 mages vs 15 hunters etc. OR even dedicate an entirely new bg just for this system and make it a 10 v 10 or something. might go down a treat if you want to try something a little diferent.
    this seems like a very horrible idea..if you want to do this just find people on your server to do it with..if you can even find 9 other people that stupid

lol would be funny to watch a rogue vs warlock bg if that happened :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valanna View Post
    Terrible idea. It would be a little less terrible idea if x class could only meet x class. With x class being able to meet a, b, c, d, e, f, g, x, y, z class it just makes it too unbalanced. Games would be finished before having commenced. Imagine being a full rogue team meeting druids.

Also, what does this have to do with mages?
    Like someone else said, it would be random so you wouldn't know which clas you would face. Why are you so afraid of this idea? it would just add another fun element to the game.
    And what does it have to do with mages.....oh sorry, forgot, mages wouldn't be included. The only reason i posted this here is because i'm a mage and felt more comfertable (atleast i thought i did, full of miserable ppl here)to do so. So what anyway? its like nazi camp here.

Its not like a Nazi camp (pretty offensive comparison there....), we're all just stating that we think you're idea is awful and why. No need to get offended about it, the idea really is awful.

15 mages vs 15 hunters
    Yeah I am sure the Mages would be happy with that.............

Deleted
    imagine paladin versus shaman...You'll not be prepared for the QQ-storm and tears of shaman.

15 paladins of any spec versus 15 feral druids - how they were in TBC and Vanilla. Make it a death match scenario.

You would never get out >=]

Quote Originally Posted by Naraga View Post
    Yeah I am sure the Mages would be happy with that.............
    if the CC was coordinated, then the hunters would be SoL

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orinoco View Post
    Personally I think its a terrible idea because of balance issues and I bet that is how Blizzard would also think of it.
    I just think its a bad idea in general.