ICC Raid Buff question

IF the buff is increased to 10% this coming week and I am in a group who extends this weeks raid lockout will we get the new 10% buff?

Re: ICC Raid Buff question

I'm pretty sure you will but I haven't done that so not 100% sure.

not sure if you have the choice to keep the 5% buff and cancel the 10%. as of know if you cancel the 5% buff by talking to wrynn or garossh then you have to reset the instance to get it back so if its an extended raid id itll prolly stay 5%
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi Batman View Post
    Sounds like a euphemism for real life. We throw money at the rich, in hopes that we will someday be rich, and then we get hookers to piss on us. That's what trickle down economics really is.

As long as you don't kill a boss, your raid ID should be changeable back and forth (not 100% on this though). Basically, extend your lockout and walk in to see if you have the 10% buff. My money's on you'll have the 10% buff though. Just remember, by the time ICC is "buffed" to 30%, it's not going to be like walking to wrynn and saying "Hi, we like what you're doing and all, but can you only do like half of what you're doing? Maybe a third?" It's either all or nothing.
    FOR THE HORDE