So i havnt logged my pally since tbc...

Hi

Well tbh i havnt logged in with my pally since the end of TBC and thought pallys are to OP, and i didnt wanna play such a class...but hopefully they have nerfed them a bit to still enjoy the class.

BTW holy fuck blizz fucked pallys up, i miss thoose tbx days when pallys actually took skills, spec rets. Now the seal is on for 30mins!

anyway. Im gonna lvl him up as prot....so a handfull of tips would be awsome guys. What stats and rotation should i use?

oh ye and glyphs plz

Re: So i havnt logged my pally since tbc...

How does "skill" and "renew seal" have to do with eachother? Just nice that they made it last longer since it just was irritating to renew, rather than skill-demanding

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Mannoroth&cn=Chimaria

People think it must be fun to be a super genius, but they don't realize how hard it is to put up with all the idiots in the world.

Deleted

http://www.wowhead.com/?talent#sxZVMxA0ughsIuckxfMz:Nzj

Threw that together in like a few seconds so don't go OMGUFAIL/FLAME for errors. That's an AoE grind spec btw, not instance spec.

Basically pull a lot of mobs, if there are a lot bobl/HoP for healing and do 6969 or something like it.

15+ Year Old Account

Welcome back to your paladin.

I too stopped playing my paladin after TBC (moved on to 'greener pastures' as a priest) but I have picked it up now and again to get it to 80, etc.

I'm sure you'll find not all the changes are for the worst, 30 minute buffs made me quite happy after spending quite a bit of time buffing raids with the 5 minute ones, then 15 minute ones when they were released.

However, people missing out on the awesome Charger questline is very sad. :-\
    Mistweaver Monk | Holy Priest

The elitist jerks forums has a very nice guide on Prot pallys
    http://elitistjerks.com/f76/t37172-p...wow_3_0_wotlk/

Ok abit missunderstanding. Sure the 30min seal is ok and not the case of skills vs faceroll.

BUT it is way easier to play retlol or prot than it was before hands down.

I dont know about you or whatever class you choose to play but i like the challenge of putting out shitloads of dps or healing with blistering fingers after a raid.
    That is what keeps us motivated to playing imo.

Tnx for the gr8 info from some of you guys!

Quote Originally Posted by Dotyou
    Hi

Well tbh i havnt logged in with my pally since the end of TBC and thought pallys are to OP, and i didnt wanna play such a class...but hopefully they have nerfed them a bit to still enjoy the class.

BTW holy fuck blizz fucked pallys up, i miss thoose tbx days when pallys actually took skills, spec rets. Now the seal is on for 30mins!

anyway. Im gonna lvl him up as prot....so a handfull of tips would be awsome guys. What stats and rotation should i use?

oh ye and glyphs plz

2x 5970

back in the "good days" what OP is saying was that you had a macro to use seal again after judgement, now you dont need that macro...

Less macros = Less skill?

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account

I'm pretty sure my computer is haunted .

Deleted

Oh yeah, prot was so hard in TBC. Judge, renew seal, consecrate and holy shield. Holy bluberry fuck muffins Batman, that required more skill then out current 969 rotation. Oh and might I add, more interesting.

Or you call it skill, to watch the swing timer, when to judge and renew seal and crusader strike every so often?

Say what you will troll, but WotLK only did good to paladins. It's now actually an enjoyable and raid viable class.

sealtwisting was something that belfs only had first :P since they were the only ones with the seal of blood.

and second ,i miss my ret pala from when seals was 30 sec, and when you could judge immidietly after your stun-crusaders strike, now you have to wait for the gcd

and yes, when the wotlk talents hit us ,we were immortals in bgs :P

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by warrtankd
    sealtwisting was something that belfs only had first :P since they were the only ones with the seal of blood.

and second ,i miss my ret pala from when seals was 30 sec, and when you could judge immidietly after your stun-crusaders strike, now you have to wait for the gcd

and yes, when the wotlk talents hit us ,we were immortals in bgs :P
    alliance prot paladins also had sealtwisting.