WTB tips on my warlock Part 2!

Hi Guys, it's been a few weeks after my the first topic and now i want you guys to review me once more after i followed you're advices

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...dgar&cn=Lichiz

thanks

Re: WTB tips on my warlock Part 2!

I think you may have gemmed your legs wrong since you are not getting the socket bonus. And isn't the SP 'chant better than black magic?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dj
    your a Gnome, how the heck does it feel to suck that badly?
    Quote Originally Posted by Xtacle
    Gnomes are awesome, and piss people off, how does it feel to die to a tiny pink puffball?

You could stand to lose some hit... like maybe a lot of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Shamoke
    You could stand to lose some hit... like maybe a lot of it.
    I know, But for some reason i can't :P I need to change it for Crit but some how all pieces of gear have hit on them :S

Change both trinkets into RotD and the otherone into Muradin's Spyglass as soon as you have the opportunity. Like was mentioned before try to drop a lot of hit.

If you'd want to change your proffesions into something usefull like ench, JC or tailoring.

Talents are ok
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotena
    this isn't a troll. the OP is maybe 9. If we're lucky.
    The following applies to AV!
    Quote Originally Posted by gehennaspawn
    Acid Bath > Win > Loss > 40 minute turtle > Jonas brothers

Someone advised you to be a skinner? Cool.

Did they also tell you how important socket bonuses and how you must always gem to get them?

10+ Year Old Account

As said already you got waaaaaaaaaaaay to much hit rating, you're at 21.6%, you could (and should) savely drop to 14%. Second of all your geeming seems a bit weird, you use alot of haste + sp gems, I tend to go sp all the way and only gem something else if the bonus is good (then again I got 1200 haste -.-).

As pointed out, sp enchant > black magic. You're using several cheap enchants, like +23 sp on bracers and +8 stats on chest but then again I can't blame you for using the second best enchant on easy replacable items.

Last but not least, get abyssal rune from ToC 5 normal and replace your +int trinket, it looks silly
    Forget everything you know about everything.

Quote Originally Posted by ytironim
    Someone advised you to be a skinner? Cool.

Did they also tell you how important socket bonuses and how you must always gem to get them?

This = fail..

blue socket = +23 sp gem unless the socket bonus you get is +7 sp
    yellow socket = +23 sp gem unless the socket bonus you get is +5 sp

BTW black magic is better though some people saying otherwise.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotena
    this isn't a troll. the OP is maybe 9. If we're lucky.
    The following applies to AV!
    Quote Originally Posted by gehennaspawn
    Acid Bath > Win > Loss > 40 minute turtle > Jonas brothers

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by shippior
    This = fail..

Maybe at his gear level, but once you get some serious haste I don't see how +250 haste every now and then beats +63 sp all the time.
    Forget everything you know about everything.

Your Destro Tree Looks Good IMO(Good Full PVE spec) But you could Change the Skinning and Leather working Proffesions thing and get like Enchanting,Tailoring,Or Jewlcrafting. Also You have An Alright Amount of Spirit you could change your Glyph of immolate for glyph of Life Tap. Spell power FTW

You have far too much spirit and hit. The hit cap is 17% on raid bosses, that is the most you will ever need.

Drop skinning and leather working and take up alchemy, inscription, enchanting, or jewels crafting.

Spell power is your most important stats, if you are going to ignore a gem color bonus you might as well put spell power in there in place of SP/haste.

Replace your int trinket, preferably both of them.

Your beard looks silly in that hat.
    "Care about 'er? I love her! I'd kill everyone in the world and myself if she wanted it!"

Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana
    Maybe at his gear level, but once you get some serious haste I don't see how +250 haste every now and then beats +63 sp all the time.
    what is serious haste according to you?
    With black magic and food + spellstone i have around 1045, ofcourse Black Magic is a proc but still, it procs very often

If you're looking for a fairly easy way to get rid of some of you extra hit, you might consider Sunreaver Disciple's Blade and/or Gloves of False Gestures.

Quote Originally Posted by Negridoom

Your beard looks silly in that hat.
    lol:P

Quote Originally Posted by shippior
    This = fail..

Sorry, but you're just wrong about the yellow gem and the enchant.

go to EJ if you want everything right

Quote Originally Posted by Lichiz
    what is serious haste according to you?
    With black magic and food + spellstone i have around 1045, ofcourse Black Magic is a proc but still, it procs very often
    If you are arguing that black magic is better for destro you are wrong. If you are destro, then you fail for using spellstone. Also, I have 1075 haste as destro using firestone, w/o haste food, w/o black magic...I clip gcd with Immolate with backdraft up by .1 second, chaos is at 1 second even, and incen is at 1.2 sec cast....I wouldn't want much more haste... so to answer your "What is serious haste?" I believe its to the point that incen is on the verge of clipping gcd with backdraft up.

Secondly,
    -NMIC is pathetic for destro, I would drop it and grab abyssal rune from normal toc 5-man...
    -an int trinket? since your set on hit, i would suggest just grabbing sundial of the exiled...its a 200 ilvl but it equates to ~98 sp constant + 84 crit
    -definitely 63 sp for destro
    -other gear looks decent, upgrade when you can..and no sense in repeating hit issue...(i wouldn't get caught dead in t10 pants until ilvl 277 verision, but i assume you had it drop in vaults so gg)
    -last but not least..

taken from a fantastic destro guide on elitistjerks.com (http://elitistjerks.com/f80/t38033-m...ction_warlock/)
    What makes a bonus worth it? In basic, if the socket is...

* ... red, gem [Runed Cardinal Ruby]. Always.
    * ... yellow with a bonus of either at least 4 spell power, 6 haste, 7 crit or 9 spirit, gem [Reckless Ametrine]. If you're below the hit cap, gem [Veiled Ametrine] or [Rigid King's Amber] depending on how much below. Otherwise, go with a [Runed Cardinal Ruby].
    * ... blue with a bonus of either at least 6 spell power, 9 haste, 10 crit or 13 spirit, gem [Purified Dreadstone]. If the socket bonus is lower than that, it's still OK, as long as you need a gem for your meta. Otherwise, go with a [Runed Cardinal Ruby].