Page 1 of 3
1
2
3
LastLast
  1. #1

    Cosmetic changes

    If you could give a purely cosmetic change to a class what would it be?

    Like for example my choice,DK's being able to summon not only ghouls.Being able to have abominations and gheists and other undead creatures.That or warlocks getting different demons to summon.


    Where the hell is my worgen shaman?

  2. #2

    Re: Cosmetic changes

    I want Warriors to be able to go into a REAL "beserker rage" and transform into a huge <insert bad ass form here>
    Quote Originally Posted by Synwyn View Post
    My first raiding guild, way back in Vanilla WoW - Kaywarrior was our DPS warrior. After a billion Nef kills, Ashkandi finally dropped. He jerked off on vent. Literally jerked off while keyed in. Best moment ever.
    Indeed.

  3. #3

    Re: Cosmetic changes

    Quote Originally Posted by WarriorGuides
    I want Warriors to be able to go into a REAL "beserker rage" and transform into a huge <insert bad ass form here>
    Hulk?

  4. #4

    Re: Cosmetic changes

    Let warlocks summon demons such as fel walkers.

  5. #5

    Re: Cosmetic changes

    Cooler looking wings
    Because some players aren't looking for anything logical, like loot. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned or negotiated with. Some players just want to watch the group fail.

  6. #6

    Re: Cosmetic changes

    those arent cosmetic because im 100% sure an abom would be way stronger than a ghoul, and a warrior changing into the hulk would hit 100000% harder. Cosmetic is something that affects looks not gameplay. but yes, different looking ghouls would be cool, different demon skins, more hunter pet skins. the problem with cosmetic changes to classes is other than pets, what do you change?

  7. #7

    Re: Cosmetic changes

    They could make abominations have differnt abilities to make them more viable for different aspects of the game,like ghouls for pvp,abominations for pve,but make them essentially the same dps wise.

    And about other cosmetic changes,things such as giving abilities cool looks like divine storms whirly hammer effect.

    The berserker rage visual would be cool,do something like how fable one made you all big and awesome looking.


    Where the hell is my worgen shaman?

  8. #8

    Re: Cosmetic changes

    A succubus that doesn't look like shit.

    Example: http://www.criticalgamers.com/archiv...es/Angrida.jpg

    Now that's a good looking succubus (while not straying from the original formula).

  9. #9
    Herald of the Titans zcks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The ass end of nowhere AKA Kansas.
    Posts
    2,656

    Re: Cosmetic changes

    For my paladin I'd have to say wing's being a little cooler looking & giving a levitate effect. For my druid Fruit hanging off his branches in tree form & a little better looking crit chicken form (somthing less like mindless moonkin npc's.

    For my rouge maybe a bit more armor that makes him look like a ninja, & for my hunter some animal skin looking armor & more barbarian looking armor would be nice.
    The way balancing for WOW PVP works is allot like American politics.
    1: Be lazy & ignore problems till the yelling is so loud your cant concentrate.
    2: Refuse to do the things you have Said need to be done, then make up reasons why they cannot be done.
    3: Lay the blame for problems on someone else even when it's your fault because you did all of the above.

  10. #10

    Re: Cosmetic changes

    Some druid form modifications would be nice,I wish the dire bear looked a bit more menacing.


    Where the hell is my worgen shaman?

  11. #11

    Re: Cosmetic changes

    Quote Originally Posted by Veggitarian
    those arent cosmetic because im 100% sure an abom would be way stronger than a ghoul, and a warrior changing into the hulk would hit 100000% harder. Cosmetic is something that affects looks not gameplay. but yes, different looking ghouls would be cool, different demon skins, more hunter pet skins. the problem with cosmetic changes to classes is other than pets, what do you change?
    Umm... Looks does not equal power in this game... It's just pixels you know. The polymorph turtle doesn't walk slower than the polymorph sheep. It's just a bit les likely to be hit on by a welshman (Just kidding)...

    If they made a tiny abomination form or a geistform for the summoned critter under the command of the DK they could easily give them the exact same stats if they want.

    OR they could make them "warlock like"-pets - a tank abo - an unholy DPS geist, a Blood DPS Ghoul and a Frost DPS caster thingie.

    Heck - by your logic a Gnome warrior would do about 1/4 of the damage of a Tauren or Draeni warrior based on the latter 2 looking bigger and stronger...

  12. #12

    Re: Cosmetic changes

    Lichborne should make you look undead.

  13. #13
    Warchief
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    2,027

    Re: Cosmetic changes

    Quote Originally Posted by Hellevad
    Umm... Looks does not equal power in this game... It's just pixels you know. The polymorph turtle doesn't walk slower than the polymorph sheep. It's just a bit les likely to be hit on by a welshman (Just kidding)...

    If they made a tiny abomination form or a geistform for the summoned critter under the command of the DK they could easily give them the exact same stats if they want.

    OR they could make them "warlock like"-pets - a tank abo - an unholy DPS geist, a Blood DPS Ghoul and a Frost DPS caster thingie.

    Heck - by your logic a Gnome warrior would do about 1/4 of the damage of a Tauren or Draeni warrior based on the latter 2 looking bigger and stronger...
    You are good, you can have me whenever you want
    Quote Originally Posted by Negridoom
    No. After the Cataclysm there will be an expansion for the zerg, and then an expansion for the protoss.

  14. #14
    Legendary! Gallahadd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Beyond the 1% barrier.
    Posts
    6,489

    Re: Cosmetic changes

    if I could change one thing about Pallies it would be the animation on HoTR, it's SO lame I want it to look like an actual hit. It annoys me that our ONLY Melee tank move (as in usable while silenced) uses our boring old Caster Animation, I wanna use the 1h attack animation, as it's about a trillion times cooler.
    Reading A Song of Ice and Fire is like playing with an adorable puppy, then someone comes up out of nowhere, shoots the puppy and punches you in the face.

    Stands in front of 100 enemies with 10% health left "Myeh, I'll save my potions for when I REALLY need them." - every rpg player ever.

  15. #15

    Re: Cosmetic changes

    Green fire for locks?!?

  16. #16
    The Patient Kyndig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Infinity
    Posts
    201

    Re: Cosmetic changes

    I want Lightning shield to actually look like a shield or lightning rippling across me rather than just the floating ball that it is.

  17. #17
    Herald of the Titans -Ethos-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Perth, Western Australia
    Posts
    2,646

    Re: Cosmetic changes

    Shadowform to have the glowing eyes it has in the icon.

  18. #18

    Re: Cosmetic changes

    Quote Originally Posted by Zaft
    A succubus that doesn't look like shit.

    Example: http://www.criticalgamers.com/archiv...es/Angrida.jpg

    Now that's a good looking succubus (while not straying from the original formula).
    oooooh yeaaaaah

    cosmetic changes? how about a full body scaler for character creation? absolutely all males or females of a race having the exact same body is pretty flawed :P being able to atleast scale it up/down a few % would make it a bit diverse.

  19. #19

    Re: Cosmetic changes

    I want a vanity outfit. Doesn't matter what class. I just want something to display on my character besides the actual gear I am wearing. It would offer no stat bonuses whatsoever, just allow you to tailor your cosmetic wants. The only problem is all the naked elves this would generate.
    Is this where the header goes?

  20. #20

    Re: Cosmetic changes

    Librams to actually show around a Paladins' waist, but they would never do it as Idols, Sigils and Totems would have to get the same treatment. And I'm not sure how visible you could make those items.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •