Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account

Re: 3.3.3 Random Dungeons, Blue posts, WoW TCG

Awesome, no healers/tanks leaving anymore seeing CoS!
    Quote Originally Posted by comasutra View Post
    yes, Blizzard hates Jesus Christ
    Quote Originally Posted by suspendedstasis View Post
    You need to leave the house to actually meet people, sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Julex
    Awesome, no healers/tanks leaving anymore seeing CoS!
    or dps
    |----------------------------ART----------------------------|

Maybe now it will tell me why my resto / boomkin druid can't roll on caster trinkets/ring/necklaces sometimes....

Quote Originally Posted by Malchezaar
    Another change they need to make: move the position of the 'vote to kick' option on the character frame. Right now it is right beside the 'inspect player' option, making it pretty easy to accidentally initiate a vote to kick when all you really want to do was inspect them.
    /ins

Quote Originally Posted by guardian_titan
    On my holy paladin, I use holy wrath on the spellflingers and stun them so I get at least 2 casts interrupted. Since she's a blood elf, I also arcane torrent. On my priest, I just bite the bullet, pray the DPS know who to kill first, and just spam heal the tank when the spellflinger's cast is about to go off.
    I used to do the same on my priest until I had that watershed moment one day where I remembered I had Shackle Undead. It interrupts the spellflinger's casts just fine. Hell, sometimes you're lucky and the spellflinger is far enough away from the rest of the pack and it just stays CCed.

Quote Originally Posted by Cocoa
    good idea, i have 3 tanks, it will take more than a 30 minute debuff to stop me leaving then switching toons.
    all making it account wide would do is make me watch an episode of [insert show] then come back and see if i get a real group or not.
    I hope you cleared up to the last boss, waited for the rest of the 15 minutes, then kicked him and finished it.
    right there.
    Yes, we did.

Quote Originally Posted by Panjandrum
    /ins
    I'd wager that most players are not aware of this command.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Markluzz
    I place cooldowns and two main spells on bars, pull 5.2k dps unbuffed on my first try,
    You are aware that's shite for an arcane mage rite? even in 245 gear.
    ( If you say it's easy, how come you're 4-5 k away from the "max" dps possible in 245 gear? just wondering :)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tzzentch View Post
    honestly what happened in BC? it's like the 60's of WoW everything is in awful colours, shit doesn't make sense and i feel like i'm trippin bawls everytime i level an alt past 58...
    Shattarath is kinda pretty but outside is a technicolour nightmare that looks like someone tied horses to the contrast slider and fired a rifle

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by thunderdragon
    let me try agian i said spell flingerS for a reason, its very easy to constantly over/ninja pull the grps at the start

i interupt1 and and tank gets nuked by 2nd 1 that ist interupted

if im intetupting 1st 1 tank will mostlikly die from the 2nd 1 since no1 can be cba to interupt the 2nd 1

thats why i hate ok

and as it was said on a ealier post im the grps healer why on earth should i be interupting anything when im ment to be healing the grp if i go in there as ele (which is rare for me to dps) sure ill interupt them
    You are right. But you are impossible to understand because you can't bother to capitalize or use punctuation. I normally don't rag on people for spelling or grammar, but you are so right. As a holy paladin, I've lost many a dps/tank or even wiped on those first few pulls. I even got ridiculed by an aggro pulling DPS warrior because he died to them, but I'm fairly confident he got a 3 day break for saying what he did, all based on a few mobs a lot of people don't understand.

The only think I read is:

"Cataclysm will fix it, we don't and never cared about WotLK , we got your money so who cares lol"

seriously, I quitted WOW 2 months after WotLK because I thought it wasn't epic anymore, the feelling was gone, and lots of friends quitted later so that confirmed my feelings, also I often read people saying WotLK was the worst thing ever happened to WOW, I can't wait to go back to WOW, but I must wait until Cataclysm comes out and hope for the best.

I don't want to throw names there but :-X....Ghostcrawler , you are the worst that ever happened to WOW, before you there was QQ , but not as much as now , not only that but also a lot of people quitted, bad bad job =/

Quote Originally Posted by WYVERNRADAMANTHYS
    seriously, I quitted WOW 2 months after WotLK
    quitted.

cos changes are nice but increasing the deserter debuff still wont stop me from leaving ok on my resto shammy

dont see why i should sit and wipe on spell flingers
    If you do that youre proper fail as you can just windsear them youreself. So youre saving the rest from kicking you for failing.

Quote Originally Posted by Geekbustarz
    You are aware that's shite for an arcane mage rite? even in 245 gear.
    ( If you say it's easy, how come you're 4-5 k away from the "max" dps possible in 245 gear? just wondering :)
    I'm sorry, but I just had to come out of lurk mode and finally register when I read this. First, what part of him playing a Mage for the first time did you not get? Second, what part of unbuffed is hard to understand? 5.2k DPS unbuffed, as a first timer, isn't that bad considering that you yourself just said he was only 4-5k DPS off the max, 2-3k+ of that being mainly from raid buffs, potions, food buff, flask, and heroism. So he was only in reality only 1-2k DPS from the max on his first time playing an Arcane Mage? Sounds easy to me...

Also, to all the butthurt Mages, you aren't the only class with multiple procs to watch in order to get the most up at once. Hell, even lolret has a ton of procs to watch, ICC ring proc, Berserker enchant, libram stacks, Greatness card procs maybe, Art of War, a useable trinket, Avenging Wrath, etc. Without even really trying, I listed at least 5 things, and all of them need to be watched to get the most up at once. Sorry, but your "But we gotta watch CDs and procs" argument is horribly flawed because you are FAR from being the only class to have to worry about those things.

OT: Can't wait till the CoS change, took em long enough.

cos changes are nice but increasing the deserter debuff still wont stop me from leaving ok on my resto shammy

dont see why i should sit and wipe on spell flingers

Grounding totem and wind shear FTW

All the people quoting the 11112 arcane mage rotation are using the wrong one. That's 10% lower than the ABSpam4MBAM rotation that could easily leave you OOM if you're not careful.

Arcane mages are pretty easy to get started as but there is still that extra damage that good players can squeeze in. At the highest level, I don't think it's that much easier than the other specs. It's just that for terrible dps, arcane mage is the easiest to do reasonably well in.

As for cd stacking, ICC geared mages who geared properly are pushing against the haste cap already. Using icy veins and potion of speed at the same time while bloodlusted may not provide the desired results.

Quote Originally Posted by Liitho
    Why is Penance still a holy spell?
    Easy. So at level 90, you can't cast it in Shadowform.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by WYVERNRADAMANTHYS
    The only think I read is:

"Cataclysm will fix it, we don't and never cared about WotLK , we got your money so who cares lol"

seriously, I quitted WOW 2 months after WotLK because I thought it wasn't epic anymore, the feelling was gone, and lots of friends quitted later so that confirmed my feelings, also I often read people saying WotLK was the worst thing ever happened to WOW, I can't wait to go back to WOW, but I must wait until Cataclysm comes out and hope for the best.

I don't want to throw names there but :-X....Ghostcrawler , you are the worst that ever happened to WOW, before you there was QQ , but not as much as now , not only that but also a lot of people quitted, bad bad job =/
    Yeah wow is only more accessible and quicker to set up than ever before! And ghostcrawler only tells us what blizzard intends to do anyway, something we used to just wait out and take when it came.

Let me guess, you're one of the people who said everything was too easy, or epics weren't as epic, or that the quests were boring, or that gearscore is the devil, or that...

No forget it, we don't miss you.
    "The Tol'vir people must be really shy considering they don't ever speak to us.." -Zneebor LOL

Quote Originally Posted by antifreeze
    arcane mages are easy, this guy is strange. Everyone got cooldowns and every1 got mana/rage/energy managment.
    Obviously you havent played a mage.

are people complaining on the new kick system?
    it is a good update to me.