Thread: PW:S Glyph

PW:S Glyph

To put it simply;

Does the 20% abosorbtion heal during the bubble; or come all at once when bubble ticks off?

inb4; noob, retard.

Re: PW:S Glyph

It comes just when you cast the shield on your taget.(before the shield is absorbed or anything)

Quote Originally Posted by Elothie
    It comes just when you cast the shield on your taget.(before the shield is absorbed or anything)
    Much like empowered renew.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenarius
    You sir, is a retard.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

As you shield someone, they are instantly healed for that amount. I sometimes use it as a quick heal, even though it's small.

Oh, fun fact that some people don't even think of. When you glyph for this, shield yourself. Whatever the non crit healing is (let's say 1300), multiply that by 5 and that's how much your shield absorbs for (6500 in this case).

it can crit and proc divine aegis . so absolutely use that glyph

Quote Originally Posted by Razia
    As you shield someone, they are instantly healed for that amount. I sometimes use it as a quick heal, even though it's small.

Oh, fun fact that some people don't even think of. When you glyph for this, shield yourself. Whatever the non crit healing is (let's say 1300), multiply that by 5 and that's how much your shield absorbs for (6500 in this case).
    indeed, its good to know exactly how much your shields can absorb.
    Quote Originally Posted by samppa
    it can crit and proc divine aegis . so absolutely use that glyph
    i noticed it procs Divine Aegis on myself, but not on others when I shield them...maybe its a bug?
    http://files.me.com/sureshk/j0r7w6

15+ Year Old Account

Procs on others when I cast it on them. It's just hard to see Aegis on them through the shield and vice versa. Easy to see it on yourself.