Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account

Re: do you kill dishonorable targets?

If its a blood elf male, Yes 100% of the time. The rest of the time it depends on how i feel.

I like to afk in low lvl town and wait for some low lvl to attack me and then i just melee them with my staff and they die. =P

I dont corpse camp for no reason tho. Its just retarded and is a big waste of my time.

Quote Originally Posted by nzall
    A low level of the other faction
    An AFK equal level
    a lone NPC, meant for a quest
    A group of NPC's (usually in a small town)
    a flying opponent with no defense
    a fishing opponent
    A class who you can beat every time

what do you do? do you kill them, or do you ignore them?
    - I leave enemy players alone if their level is Gray to me.
    - I will kill them just to be an ass
    - Sometimes, only if I feel like it though, and I won't go out of my way for it
    - Usually more trouble than it's worth
    - Yes
    - If I feel like it/think they are a threat
    - Yes, though in reality, I see killing someone who is in far worse gear than you to be more dishonorable... Any class can be dangerous to you, just depends on the player behind the keyboard and relative gear-ed-ness, some just require a better player/gear.

If its red, its dead.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account

i play a pve server. If you are flagged i may or may not kill you. All depends on my mood. If you are on a flying mount flagged and i'm on my mage then i get excited.

Nothing like an instant cast polymorph and a mage waving at you from his iceblock as you both hit the ground to liven things up.

Basically if i can think of a hilarious way to kill you I'm going to do that. I mean nothing like tellin your guildies about what you just did to make the night more fun.

I generally don't kill other folks, i do however harass them.
    for example:

-CC them
    -Drain their mana
    -attack them to low hp and then stop, often have a mob finish them off = durability loss
    -kill quest npcs / mobs before they do
    -kill their pets / totems
    -typhoon them off high places (ok this is killing them but indirectly, gravity does most of the work). Too bad they nerf'd typhoon dismounting flying folk.
    -interupt casts, especially hearthstone
    -MC them into large groups of mobs / off cliffs / into nearby guards (still enjoy MC folks off of ramparts when boosting friends)
    -dispelling buffs
    -if its a group going to an instance i will kill all but one

Although if i see some low levels fighting it out i will MC the ally char and heal/shield them. let them kill the horde person then kill the ally person myself, usually after they have thanked me

... I know, i'm an ass.

I'll either ignore him or help him kill mobs

An AFK equal level
    I'd probably kill any AFK player regardless of level. Although, depending on my mood I might leave the AFK player alone

Nah. People who kill NPCs needed to complete quests are jerks

See above. If it was just going into Goldshire or something and killing the quest NPCs and stuff like that, I wouldn't do it. If it was just killing guards or unimportant NPCs like vendors, then sure. That's pretty boring, though and I've never done something like that.

Flying mounts ruined world PvP. So yes, I would attack somebody on a flying mount

a fishing opponent
    I would run over and fish next to him

If equal level to me, yes
    [center][color=red]If you want to study yourself -- look into the hearts of other people. If you want to study other people -- look into your own heart.
    -Friedrich von Schiller

Mage - Shaman - Rogue - DK - Druid
    [size=6pt]Currently an inactive player, but frequent and very active MMO-Champion forum lurker.

I like to test alliance on my priest. I'll do like a
    /wait
    /wait
    Then I attempt to MC the alliance, if they attack me during the process then I will attack back, but if they do not, I'll give them fort and be on my way.

On my warrior, I either just don't bother them or mess with them (intimidating shout etc...) but I don't kill them. If they're stupid enough to attack me in a PvE environment with PvE gear, they're going to get 2 shot.

100% ArP = lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Farahawnee View Post
    Not having an authenticator on your account is like not locking your windows because your front door is locked, and then wondering how a burglar got in.

Quote Originally Posted by Lokann
    Ignore or even help if the player is having trouble with mobs.

The only thing playing on a PvP server has done to me is respect others' leveling experience.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! You make jokes.

When there WAS such a thing as a DK I so killed everything and any lowbie player I came across.

Hail Thor-show thy might. Let thunder roar and lightning strike!
    Hurl thy hammer into the fray. And let thine enemies know fear this day!
    VICTORY, OR VALHALLA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by nzall
    i'm not talking about the old dishonorable kill system, but about the following.

when you encounter:

An AFK equal level
    a fishing opponent

what do you do? do you kill them, or do you ignore them?
    I will kill all of the above yes.

10+ Year Old Account

no actually, i rolled a rogue to avoid being ganked, not to gank and it worked great, only got killed like 4-5 times on my way to 80(mostly by other rogues -.-) :P

but yeah i do like to hit lowbies with my fishing pole or unarmed and follow them to annoy them intil they attack back, then i wil run away and vanish xD

its a game, and its what i think is fun :x childish tho, but still funny