Thread: BWL

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: BWL

Me (fury warr) and a resto shaman 2 manned the entire raid. It was the razorgore adds that dont stop spawning that wiped us on vael.

This is a bug and we did it the second try. Only one more wipe on nefarion because he mced me and i 3 shot the shaman. He was ready for it the second time and nefarion was easy.
    SIGNATURE RULES SIGNATURE RULES SIGNATURE RULES SIGNATURE RULES

Quote Originally Posted by dotSeed
    Just remember that shadowflame "blooms" for 20k damage at the end of the DOT.
    They took the DoT component out when they changed Onyxia. It now just does a couple thousand shadow damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Side
    I dont believe it. What people dont get is BWL wipes 80s, its not a easy place. Razorgore cannot be two maned, trust me, i tried.
    I two manned razor at the beginning of wotlk, feral druid + retri pally.

BWL...the Brain > Gear raid ^^
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

Artefacts:
    • In ordner to better fit the current post-truth zeitgeist, we are going to rename alle occurences of "artefact" into "artebelieve".

first 2 bosses are easily 2-manned by retri+enh or retri+elem. the rest 6 are soloable (broodlord, firemaw, flamegor as retri, ebonroc, chromaggus and nef as prot)
    1k+ gold and 2-3 elementium ores

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by yotsuya
    Last tick of the shadowflame is 20k.
    Nefarian's does, sure.

But I think you can still use the chair trick to avoid the initial one. As long as you're not retarded, or have a crappy class call where he's turned into you, you should be okay without a cloak.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by ArCaN1St
    first 2 bosses are easily 2-manned by retri+enh or retri+elem. the rest 6 are soloable (broodlord, firemaw, flamegor as retri, ebonroc, chromaggus and nef as prot)
    1k+ gold and 2-3 elementium ores
    2-manning Vael? You only have 45 Seconds for that and only if the shaman dies first and can ankh. If you really manage to do that, you have my respect.

A ret paladin and myself (blood death knight) can 2 man this relatively easily. Vael usually causes a few wipes as it requires both of us at 9k DPS, made harder by trying not to die prematurely. Chromaggus was a bit of a cock block for a few weeks, but with me taking threat and the paladin spam cleansing while using a healthy stack of the hourglass dust we managed to clear it, then went on to oneshot Nefarian.

I'm sure it would be harder for other class combos but ret/blood DK is fairly simple. If anyone wants any tips for the bosses i'm happy to help.