Need some clarification

OK I am deeply confused, and agitated.

I JUST made a thread, regarding tomorrow's Down Syndrome Awareness Day, and got one reply (a rude one at that), and I replied, but was not rude, nor was my initial post rude or offensive. But I just came back to check on it and it was removed COMPLETELY from the site. I read the rules and it did not conflict with ANY of them, all it did was show my support for DS, yes I do understand it was in the "Off-Topic - Computer" subforum, but there was no better forum for me to post it in, and it was relevant with computers, because I was telling stories of how my 2yo son with DS plays on the computer. So please I need to know why did it get removed, because this is really upsetting, I know not EVERYONE cares about DS, but please let us show our support of it, this is am important topic for me, so please explain why.

Father to a boy with Down Syndome! And loving it! (March 21 is Down Syndrome Awareness day, please support our cause! Become an Advocate!)

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account

Re: Need some clarification

Anything related to hardware and software here, if you're wondering why your computer turned into a giant fireball this is the place.
    Don't see downies mentioned in there, this is a WoW Forum and has Offtopics for related topic, while some may argue downs is related to WoW, it's a bit more of a stretch? was that really that hard to figure out?

Deleted

Re: Need some clarification

Your thread was removed because it's irrelevant and doesn't belong anywhere in this forum. Please do not discuss this further.