knowing you killed someone

Blizzard needs to make an addition in the game to say you got a kill(not just in the combat log). I know when an enemny dies or something in pvp different stuff like loutenit or general pop up, but who really knows what that means???

Re: knowing you killed someone

I get what you mean, but why?
    Quote Originally Posted by Respen
    I was very disappointed in the screenshots. I usually base my entire gaming experience around ground textures and so far it seems like Cata will be totally unplayable.

satisfaction

15+ Year Old Account

There are addons around who either make noises or do warnings or smmat when you killed someone.. is all I know
    What do you think you know and how do you think you know it?

Are you conscious in the sense of being aware of your own awareness?

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by goofygubar
    but who really knows what that means???
    The "Lieutenant" or "General" or "High Warlord/ Grand Marshal" that comes across your screen when a player dies is their PvP rank from Vanilla, Aka if they reached the Sergeant rank, they will have the Sergeant title (Even if they don't use it) and it will say Sergeant on your screen when they die.

You can see how little classic players are still around by all the "Scout" and "Grunt" coming up. That or they didn't pvp.

Deleted

Meh, why should Blizzard bother when there are tons of addons that do that, I guess most combat log addons even have it built in, anything from a customizable "Killing Blow: Charactername-Servername" pop-up text + sound to killing blow spree tracking in the vein of Unreal Tournament if that's what floats your boat. M-M-M-MONSTERKILL! Lol.

Or you can just set it up so that it shows how much honor you got from a kill, you don't need any addons for that. It also tells you how much honor you got from things like av towers going down, built right into the game.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Membrane
    Meh, why should Blizzard bother when there are tons of addons that do that, I guess most combat log addons even have it built in, anything from a customizable "Killing Blow: Charactername-Servername" pop-up text + sound to killing blow spree tracking in the vein of Unreal Tournament if that's what floats your boat. M-M-M-MONSTERKILL! Lol.
    thats just the thing, Blizzard likes to steal addons and make them ingame mechanics you can turn on or off. now, ofc some addons are better than the ingame stuff, but look what happened to questhelper, outfitting addons, threat meters, they are all ingame now. I wouldnt be surprised if blizz continued to do this. Something like this suggestion isnt even one of the more complex things to add to the game.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rytoz/advanced

If there's one thing I'm not, it's in control.