Fix this warlock

Okay, so I have a paly tank alt. Come on, we all have paly alts right?

I did a random with this lock who did an overall of 916 dps. I suppose as I was a smart ass and asked him/her to stay after class to fix the dps and spec that was too insulting. He/she/it would not listen to anything constructive I had to say going forward. I assure you I was not negative I just want to help a fellow lock. So, grit your teeth, refrain from the negative, and provide your constructive feedback for this needy soul. I will create a toon on his/her realm and just give the link.

[Link removed]

I'll also be naked in the tram if anyone needs me.

Re: Fix this warlock

I do hope this is a joke...

How the fuck do you put 69 points in demo, 71 in destruction and STILL miss the good talents? This retard is beyond help.

Boy, you' best be trollin'...

I'm gonna bookmark that armory profile for whenever I need a good laugh.

You are not allowed to post other ppl their armory.

Glyph of Searing Pain is a nice touch.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Lightning's+Blade&n=Hohenhe%C3%ADm
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Lightning's+Blade&n=Caim
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottK15
    skill>penis/vag

15+ Year Old Account

I lol'd at that ironic guild name. Why should we have to fix that lock for him?

Quote Originally Posted by spk
    I lol'd at that ironic guild name. Why should we have to fix that lock for him?
    Because proving that you can help garners merit while asking why you should help garners none?

Thats just... sad...

0/0/71.

Clearly the guild name speaks truth.

I've seen worse. Much, much, much worse.

Like that mage that gemmed for agility on my server and used a feral staff. He isn't anymore, so linking his armory would be pointless. Or someone else on my server that bought the 264 strength DPS ring from my guild, that was some DK with 1k achievement points and put a 30 stam gem in it. Actually, compared to the agility mage, that's not that bad either.

Also some warrior on my server that has talent points everywhere in fury and uses outland green gems. AP gems, not strength.

15+ Year Old Account

I smile at the fact the 99% of the ppl flaming him here are probably scrubs stuck on 6/12 normal ICC.
    I smile at the memories of myself being new to a class and the game and I'm sure 100% of the posters are as well.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

You guys do realize that kids under the age of 10 now play this game right?

Try explaining something to a 9 year old sometime.

Probably using their parents account who doesn't play anymore, purples!

Deleted

Odd how you can be quick to flame a character for not being perfect or paying attention to how things are supposed to work, yet you yourself fail to read the rules or know that naming and shaming can earn yourself a nice vacation.