High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

Leveling DPS warrior through LFD tool

Hello! I'm going to start leveling a new warrior, and I was wondering what spec and heirlooms I should go for. I'm going to level through the Looking for Dungeon Tool (LFD) and I don't mind the qeues as i get some work done. Seeing as I'm going to level through dungeons, i thought maybe going for fury would be the best? due to the aoe. But maybe arms is more low level efficient? I don't know! Could you get me some tips of what spec to do? maybe some talent tree's to follow? And for fury, should i go 2 1handers or 1 2hander? Also for enchantings on weps/armor, is agility beneficial in low levels? I'm also considering going prot as OS after level 40 with the Dual-Spec tool, which talents should i go for there?
    Thank you,
    Xraid

Re: Leveling DPS warrior through LFD tool

hey,

Go for two one handers to start with and enchant it with crusader on both. you will one shot stuff. Use the slow weapons and get the chest, shoulders and the HP restore trinket. does take long to work up the triumphs on your main toon.

I recommend leveling as Arms, get yourself the Heirloom Shoulders, Chest, Axe and HP Restore Trinket, enchant the weapon with Crusader and enjoy being a beast!

Fury is frustrating at low levels since hardly any gear has +hit on it and you will be missing a lot.

just started today got the chest and the shoulders, almost the 2h is nice to 2 shot creeps on lvl 6:P

If you plan to lvl thru LFD.....I would strongly recommend you go prot and tank it, for fast ques and sake of your server. Whatever you do though, make sure you have shoulder and chest boa....you can get teh shoulders with stone shards for cheap. I would recommend Arms or Prot for lvling, wiht a 2H boa weapon, or a 1H boa weapon and good shield.

Fury is a bad idea till like lvl 50 atleast since you will miss alot, and you need certain ap/crit to start to notice dps increase.

Im having so much fun as arms, if you have full heirloom you can steamroll everything, you should not die, and you can tank instances at low levels with a shield and 1h weapon, i am level 50 with 2 days played time which isn't bad considering Im pretty easily distracted and not a Chinese power leveler
    Yes I, Gwan?

Definately go arms for leveling. Its also nice to have a second 2h Heirloom on hand, then you switch to fury for TG at level 60 (this is also when more +hit starts to appear on gear, and when you get sockets on gear always socket hit/expertise, you wont cap it while leveling)

But yea fury dps in azeroth is either:

charge in, double white crit, special crit, mob is dead.... orrrrrrr

charge in, miss, miss, offhand hit, miss, special hit, dodge, miss, smash face on keyboard.

Also you wont have wasted 80 emblems on 2 1 handers that will become useless at level 60.