10+ Year Old Account

Enchancement shaman trinket help!

Hello there!

First of all, this is my armory: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...&cn=Krustycrab

In that armory im using Death's Choice but, I also got Whispering Fanged Skull in my bags.

Now my question is: What trinket is better for me with my current gear set? Death's Choice or Whispering Fanged Skull?

Thanks in advance~

P.S. Any tips are very much appreciated ^^

10+ Year Old Account

Re: Enchancement shaman trinket help!

well Rawr say that http://www.wowhead.com/?item=50342 is a dps upgrade from it i might be wrong tho because i didn't add latency and buffs etc.

It will depend on your gear, however WFS is typically an upgrade from Death's Choice without contest. The common misconception about the WFS is that it's simply a Mirror of Truth upgrade, however it's proc rate is higher as well as on a lower internal cool down, meaning it will be up much more often for you.

Quote Originally Posted by sicness
    It will depend on your gear, however WFS is typically an upgrade from Death's Choice without contest. The common misconception about the WFS is that it's simply a Mirror of Truth upgrade, however it's proc rate is higher as well as on a lower internal cool down, meaning it will be up much more often for you.
    They have the same ICD but you are correct in the fact that WFS will proc more often since it procs from spells and melee attacks, whereas Mirror of Truth procs from melee attacks only.

Quote Originally Posted by Butu
    They have the same ICD but you are correct in the fact that WFS will proc more often since it procs from spells and melee attacks, whereas Mirror of Truth procs from melee attacks only.
    It also lasts 5 seconds longer than the MoT proc. This is going further off topic, however, as the trinket in comparison for the OP is DV/DC, which has the same proc rate. However, I do agree that it's still generally an upgrade from DV/DC as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danund81
    Just SAY IT.* "I'm right you're wrong and I know it because I have the power of a website's link."