[Resto] What Emblem of Triumph trinket?

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...moon&cn=Elinaa

I'm still using a blue trinket, it's awful... but I'm not sure which trinket to buy with the Emblems of Triumph.

I mean, obviously Talisman of Resurgence (http://www.wowhead.com/?item=48724) is the only one we CAN buy... but is it really that good for a resto druid? Sorry, I'm new to being a tree, and any amount of info you want to give me on this is appreciated.
    What are the three things a wise man fears?

The deep of the sea, a moonless night, and the wrath of a patient man.

Re: [Resto] What Emblem of Triumph trinket?

It's not great, better suited for paladins/shaman. If you need the extra mana and replenishment regen it is alright, and the spellpower cd could help out in a sticky situAion I guess, but there's lots of better options.

Generally the best resto Druid trinkets involve a base amount of spellpower, then a regen or throughput passive proc.

You may not have access to icc yet but if you do, try for Althor's Abacus (gunship 25), or Sliver of Pure Ice (marrowgar 10). From frost badges Purified Lunar Dust is also a very good option. If you can get toc 25 groups and get lucky with the solace of the fallen that is great too.

If you can throw together 9 people to clear uld10 kologarn drops a really good resto Druid trink too (only have to kill 2 bosses to reach him)

unfortunately though resto Druids didn't get catered to for trinkets in the triumph badge selection. It is probably a better option then your blue if you have the spare triumphs but I would get rid of it asap.

Re: [Resto] What Emblem of Triumph trinket?

Thanks very much. You gave me the info I needed. =)
    What are the three things a wise man fears?

The deep of the sea, a moonless night, and the wrath of a patient man.