Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: [Holy] What bracer enchant?

Holy Pallies should be using Holy Light.. which does quite a bit of overhealing most of the time. Extra SP will just add to that.

Int gives crit, SP, mp5, and mana. I use 16 int to bracers and 30 int to weapon on my alt Paladin. The holy pallies in my main's guild do the same, and we're 11/12 heroic ICC 25.

Quote Originally Posted by Raiss
    fix'd

its amazing how people say that you won't go OOM when you are full 264+. Of course you are geared, but you should be also running high tier bosses.
    with the excetion of 4 pieces (one ring, both trinkets and chest, I don't count the libram in this count) Im full 251+ and don't run oom. if you manage to run oom in 264+ gear you are either a) doing it wrong b) gearing wrong or c) both.

also to the op, while you are gearing up I would suggest 16 int till you have a 30k base mana pool without it then switch to 30 sp, me I still use int cause I like mana whoring (Im scared to give up my int trinket too )

Quote Originally Posted by Alenko
    with the excetion of 4 pieces (one ring, both trinkets and chest, I don't count the libram in this count) Im full 251+ and don't run oom. if you manage to run oom in 264+ gear you are either a) doing it wrong b) gearing wrong or c) both.
    I'm in full 264, 258, 251. I two heal all 10 man ICC heroics with just one other healer (resto shaman). And we 5 heal most progression 25 man ICC content. I usually end the fight close to OOM.

You didn't say it but I'm assuming you use DP a lot. Using Divine Plea excessively then saying you never go OOM is signs of poor skills. Divine Plea is the single most detrimental ability to our throughput.

Part of being a good paladin is knowing:

a) When to use DP
    b) How much to use DP
    c) Things you can do (SoW) to not have to use DP

I must be bad.

EDIT: Also pre-posting LULZ for farmed content. Of course you don't gear for farmed content, you gear for progression.
    Xentin
    Damage Control [Suramar-US]

Quote Originally Posted by Alenko

also to the op, while you are gearing up I would suggest 16 int till you have a 30k base mana pool without it then switch to 30 sp, me I still use int cause I like mana whoring (Im scared to give up my int trinket too )
    Have you ever tried stop using Divine Plea on cooldown and start running with less healers?