Thread: Fury problem

Fury problem

Hi, I just started to do some PvE with my Warrior and I specced to fury.
    1) is this spec I'm using is correct.
    http://www.wowhead.com/?talent#LGMc0fhZGxe0V0u0eRVzAo
    With glyph of Cleaving, HS and WW.
    2) Now,I'm following the Fury rotation BT>WW,Slam if instant and HS if rage is above 60~70.
    When I'm attacking I am having hard time to track my rage and watch if my HS is queued and actually to see the mob's health.
    I can't really explain it but I always have to check if HS is queued and how's my rage because it can go down really fast and I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong..
    3) I was trying to config Power Auras to show me if HS is queued, but I'm not even sure if its possible.
    Sorry for the mess but my main question is 2, how do you deal with it or I'm just doing it wrong..
    Thanks
    Oh yeah 1 more thing
    How important is the damage and DPS of your offhand? or is it just for stat boost?

Shielding your life since 2007 yo

Re: Fury problem

Hey first thing Ill like to say first time I reply on the post so be nice

1). Put some pionts in Improved Berserker Rage insted for Improved Charge as you dont/cant use the charge in fury/ beserker stance

2). The rotation is good the thing at can be hard is controling the rage, it takes time to get it right.
    use some time on the test-dummys to get used to it.

3). Dont realy konw anything about Power Auras as I dont ude it myself.

4). The higher the damage/dps for the offhand is the better dps you will do, try and get an off hand whit the start that you need atm.

Hope this can help you
    and sorry for the bad english
    Nisho

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...onsus&cn=Nisho

personaly:
    points from deflection into imp rend-i rend on the free gcd after the 2nd bt and the first ww(you have a 3s window)
    i run with imp zerker rage, but if i had to move points out of imp cleave for it i wouldn't
    PlayStation suporter.
    fb_Scud / RPG-HAD

Hi mate.

Firstly your spec does need changing, correct spec to use should be the one i use. Search for Stanford on Terenas EU. Your rotation is decent but id rather do WW first the BT. If your crit is above 40% you can just spam heroic strike. Dealing with trash pulls with mobs 3+, spam whirlwind and cleave and fill with BT. If you can jump in a slam proc thats good. I dont know your position with gear etc, but the high end gear is covered with Armour pen. until then stick with gemming strength. Forget about checking your queued HS, just get stuck in and watch the numbers flow!. Power Auras, from what ive seen you cant do that with it, i use it for my spam procs and whether i have my Deathwish up etc. One way that is good is to configure an icon to come up when you have say above 50 rage. When that is up, Spam away! Off hand just take the highest Dps you can but ofc keep the weapon with the highest damage done, ie 670-979 in your mainhand. aim for atleast 40% crit base. which should push over 50% with raid buffs etc. Any more questions?

Thanks alot for the comments.

I'll change my specc,
    I just checked alot of people and nobody had imp.berserker rage so I didnt know where to put the 2 points in.
    I guess I'll put them in imp.berserker rage.

And is it really worth changing to Battle Stance just to use Rend and to lose all the rage you had?

About HS, so should I just click it and not check if its queued? and if I shouldn't check if its queued just to click it every 3 seconds or something?

Any more tips would be appreciated :]

Shielding your life since 2007 yo

hi mate
    i dunno if anyone said this so ill go ahead and do so

it concerns the timing of your Slam! proc useage

Slam! has a 5 second window in which you can use it so before using it when it procs MAKE SURE THAT BT AND WW are on cd
    fury dps is more about how much damage you do per gcd than anything else

so if SLAM! procs and your WW and BT are both available use them first and get back to the slam after you will still have time to hit it

i know this sounds silly but it will up your top end dps it will require some practice but once you got it its second nature

also i use a HUD add on so i dont have to look at my rage bar to see how much rage i got