Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: The shaman below me has...

Nope, productivity makes me not need to beg for gold

The shaman below me got himself killed by accidently dropping Sentry Totem succecfully CCing himself during a fight.

I wanna go again never done it for gold but that is what I did while finishing the last achievement for the Ulduar 25 meta. 2 Elemental shamans dancing with each other, we got time to post it on guild forums and our raid leader saw the post before the fight was over.

The shaman before me has dismounted in mid air just to kill someone with flame shock + instant lava burst.

Off topic insert:

This is a lot less interesting with people just saying no and posting things they want to see if someone else has done. Pick up from the guy on top of me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danund81
    Just SAY IT.* "I'm right you're wrong and I know it because I have the power of a website's link."

Ohh ye! If just I had had that combo when I tried to kill Athene.. ^^ (Ye, you saw that vid.)

The shaman below me has lvled as elemental during TBC, and ended up meleeing/shocking more than casting!
    Insert Signature here!

did the opposite :-X
    Lvled as enh but used only LB / Frostshock, also used only caster gear..

the shaman below me has, tanked or healed a HC instance Enh specced
    I've no idea what to write here.

Quote Originally Posted by Argarock
    did the opposite :-X
    Lvled as enh but used only LB / Frostshock, also used only caster gear..

the shaman below me has, tanked or healed a HC instance Enh specced
    u would be surprised how little damage a tank can take in VH. All i did was a normal dps rotation with the occasional 5MS chian heal.

The shaman below me has used daggers to dps as enhance

Actually have, but it was just to lvl them up for for the achievement :P

The shaman below me has popped a fire elemental only to use his Call of All Totems a replace it a few seconds later with flametongue/searing/magma/tow

Guilty. Was going to refresh my totems and drop it but my order was screwed up.. ¬¬

The Shaman below has done a dungeon in a diff spec's gear
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirsimeon
    Those are raptors. Raptors are not fish.
    Get out of the water, raptor. You can not breathe there.

Quote Originally Posted by Volirus
    Actually have, but it was just to lvl them up for for the achievement :P

The shaman below me has popped a fire elemental only to use his Call of All Totems a replace it a few seconds later with flametongue/searing/magma/tow
    done that with fire elemental earth elemental and mana tide totem.

The shaman below me remembers the old version of rockbiter

Quote Originally Posted by JSeilaS
    Guilty. Was going to refresh my totems and drop it but my order was screwed up.. ¬¬

The Shaman below has done a dungeon in a diff spec's gear
    before dual specs i would heal dungeons as enhance in resto gear.

The shaman below me has astral recalled/hearthed in the same city because they were too lazy to make the 2 minutes run.

Quote Originally Posted by staliam
    before dual specs i would heal dungeons as enhance in resto gear.

The shaman below me has astral recalled/hearthed in the same city because they were too lazy to make the 2 minutes run.
    Oh man, all the time. If I'm in the North Bank of Dal and I want to get to the city portals of course I Astral Recall. Its a 6 second cast! (with resto 2 piece)
    No way I'm spending 20 seconds walking over there.

The shaman below me choses to PvP as Ele simply because they can Thunderstorm people off cliffs.

Guilty > (even the reason i took engineering so i could mid-air gank)

The shaman below me has had a clothie in pve gear tank a regular heroic (not the new 1's they are a bit harder..)
    link to my desktop and laptop on imgur
    Speccs on desktop: MK Asus Sabertooth X58, 1x 1TB Western Digital RE4, 1x 120gb OCZ SSD Vertex3, CPU Core i7 950, 3,2GHz, Corsair 12GB DDR3
    2x GK PCIe GB GF GTX 580 3GB GDDR5 ( ) Corsair Obsidian 650D, PSU OCZ ZX-series 850W 80+ GOLD, 3x Samsung 22'' Screens
    And a 27" BenQ G2750

10+ Year Old Account

Yup. My mage friend tanked H VH once, it was rough.

The shaman below me has geared leggings before specifically so he/she had a kilt/dress instead of pants.
    I once had a character named "Clamslam" but Blizzard deemed it inappropriate.
    Retired from WoW: February 19, 2011. It was fun Blizz.

Quote Originally Posted by Shamslam
    Yup. My mage friend tanked H VH once, it was rough.

The shaman below me has geared leggings before specifically so he/she had a kilt/dress instead of pants.
    So guilty of this, having a female Draenei Shaman man, she had to look good!

The shaman below me has driven his mount off a huge cliff before having an epic flyer to die and use reincarnation just to avoid running all the way back down the mountain.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nangz
    GoD isn't so great for unholy
    Quote Originally Posted by HoX
    i dont understamd ???

Deleted

Been there, done that.

The shaman below me has popped heroism to get from wherever they were (SW/IF) back to dalaran that 30% faster.

Quote Originally Posted by Swiph
    Been there, done that.

The shaman below me has popped heroism to get from wherever they were (SW/IF) back to dalaran that 30% faster.
    Hahaha, yes everyday after Ive done my dailys. 6 second AR ftw
    Beauty now spawns with only two pups in Heroic difficulty. Not to worry though, the missing pup has been adopted by a wonderful, if not insane family.

I'm glad that Blizzard cares about the little things...

The shammy below me just popped Heroism, even though there's still 30 seconds left on ehaustion from the previous boss >.<

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Aliceinhell
    The shammy below me just popped Heroism, even though there's still 30 seconds left on ehaustion from the previous boss >.<
    Never done that :<

The shaman below me has (most likely in their early days) been using frost shock in their damage rotation, getting agro on a mob/boss, died, and then got angry at the tank. (this in vanilla or tbc ofc)

Deleted

Guilty! Allthough it was during early vanilla, while trying to get some gear in dungeons.

The shaman below me have accidently cast Astral Recall when trying to ress someone. >_<

Quote Originally Posted by Remake
    Guilty! Allthough it was during early vanilla, while trying to get some gear in dungeons.

The shaman below me have accidently cast Astral Recall when trying to ress someone. >_<
    I'm sure I've done that before

The shaman below me has hit reincarnate when he meant to hit release spirit and/or visa-versa.