Deleted

stack arp or not yet?

Hi,

I'm currently a strenght stacker but I was wondering when I should start stacking arp.

Armory: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...ammer&cn=Astug

Is my current gear good or not good enough for arp to be a bigger dps increase than strenght? Please tell me why or why not.

I'm not sure if this is relevant but my main raiding spec is unholy.

Thanks in advance.

Re: stack arp or not yet?

you need 50-60% armor pen from gear before you re-gem, and thats only for blood spec

As unholy you should stack arp. But you shouldn't gem it.

Deleted

Like the above poster wrote, you want around 50%+ ArP from gear, before you do the jump.
    I was finally able to do the jump for afew days ago, and im in love with it, i mean 21k+ DS crits on bosses are <3.

Quote Originally Posted by Rasjar
    Like the above poster wrote, you want around 50%+ ArP from gear, before you do the jump.
    I was finally able to do the jump for afew days ago, and im in love with it, i mean 21k+ DS crits on bosses are <3.

except it isn't. ArP gemming for unholy is NOT viable. Please read the OP.

Deleted

Ehm, well first off yes i know he wrote unholy, but i thought he mean the jump to blood, with arp gems, since thats what everyone is asking about these days, so sorry my bad that i didnt write that, and i also thought it was enough that "Greatest Ever" wrote that it was only for blood spec, no need to repeat everything 24/7.