How I would fix BM

http://www.war-tools.com/t67934.html

Im pretty sure those changes would increase DPS by atleast 500-1500 dps.

/thread inc.

Re: How I would fix BM

Kinda tough to tell where your exact changes where, though the fact that you nudged Beast Mastery down from the 51 point talent to the previous tier seems odd, especially with such a lackluster 51-point talent. The 51-point talent seems almost entirely PvP oriented, because a smart hunter knows how to keep his/her pet alive anyways, and that talent is almost entirely survivability oriented.

Quote Originally Posted by Herecius
    Kinda tough to tell where your exact changes where, though the fact that you nudged Beast Mastery down from the 51 point talent to the previous tier seems odd, especially with such a lackluster 51-point talent. The 51-point talent seems almost entirely PvP oriented, because a smart hunter knows how to keep his/her pet alive anyways, and that talent is almost entirely survivability oriented.
    I almost always find my pet getting stunned / destroyed in pvp, of course Heart of the Pheonix and mend wounds( orw/e) does help ALOT, I would prefer to see some sort of survivability skills placed within the tree, prolly not as strong as the one I placed for the 51 pointer, however, Id like to see some sort of increase to pet Survbility.

Quote Originally Posted by PhailPally
    I almost always find my pet getting stunned / destroyed in pvp, of course Heart of the Pheonix and mend wounds( orw/e) does help ALOT, I would prefer to see some sort of survivability skills placed within the tree, prolly not as strong as the one I placed for the 51 pointer, however, Id like to see some sort of increase to pet Survbility.
    It's your job as a pvp hunter to keep your pet alive (in most cases). Complaining that it dies too fast is not an excuse when proper abilities aren't used.

-Mend Pet
    -Master's Call
    -Any form of CC on said pet destroyer

Again, it is your responsibility as a pvp hunter to keep your pet alive.
    FOR THE HORDE

I would hit Blizzard over and over until they got the balls to buff BM.