Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: The new rage mechanic in cataclysm

I very much doubt they'll reword the rage system a whole lot. There has even been blue posts about how they want to make other classes scale in the same fashion as warriors do. They might tone our scaling down a bit so we don't go from rage starved -> never have to worry about rage, but a complete rework I don't think we should expect.

Quote Originally Posted by Nithara
    I very much doubt they'll reword the rage system a whole lot. There has even been blue posts about how they want to make other classes scale in the same fashion as warriors do. They might tone our scaling down a bit so we don't go from rage starved -> never have to worry about rage, but a complete rework I don't think we should expect.
    I agree. Unlike the Lock and Hunter changes this would have been another big announcement. Blizz wants to do something but they are too worried about destroying our class if their changes don't fly. I'd rather us be kinda broken than spend till patch 4.3 waiting for the fix

Quote Originally Posted by Nithara
    I also agree, seeing a rework is pretty unrealistic. I only brought it up as a bit of brainfood. The term "rage pool" just associates better with "you can always hit, but being pissed off makes you hit harder" more so than "you can't hit unless you are pissed off". And it seems like a feasible way for warriors to become even more unique in play style than the "energy pools up one way or another, so mash buttons" all the classes have. Again, I don't ever expect to see it happening but can I get a half-hearted "amen"?

I like rage the way it is
    perhaps a buff in lower levels tho.
    Running out of rage is no fun whatsoever.