Poll: which heroic tier piece would you take first?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Thread: AMG heroic t10!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: AMG heroic t10!

I think our set looks best in blue tbh. They put more detail into the 264 version than the 252 or 277 and while red is a color color than green it really just reminds of me wilting autumn brown...i'd go with the chest piece and keep those blue shoulders for as long as you can
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius
    Man, Vanilla was so cool, where the final boss of the instance dropped weapons that shared models with blues and greens!
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=17076#same-model-as
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=17074#same-model-as
    and he went on and listed about 16 more items...truly...a champion for logic

Shoulders. No way you're going for something else!

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Barawr
    Sexy shoulders

/end discussion

There is no other option!
    Agreed!
    Your a shaman you always piroties shoulders over every other bit of gear (I mean thats the real most of us rolled shaman right, bit awesome looking shoulders)

Stats are in the moment, looks last a life time.

Deleted

I dont know enhance's BiS list, but if those shoulders are in it, go for it ;D

shoulders all day.
    i mean you could be a powerful shammy - or a pretty much just as powerful shammy lookin real fly- which we all know is the number 1 shaman priority.

thanks for all the feed back. in the end i decided that the shoulders were just to sweet to pass up, and the stat difference wasnt enough to really make a big difference.

you can lock this thread as ive made my decison.

I would not pick the shoulders because of in the BiS setup you are using the shoulders from Rotface 25 HC. So wasting a token on a item that isent in BiS seems in my opinion like a waste.

EDIT : I assume that you have the 277 Gloves from Dreamwalker then. It isent much a diff but from a DPS point of view the Chest/Head/Legs would be the best dps upg but i agree with you on the shoulder look is sweet, but do we play for looks or numbers ?

I picked Helm since I hide it. I like the Blue look a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Makkezor
    I would not pick the shoulders because of in the BiS setup you are using the shoulders from Rotface 25 HC. So wasting a token on a item that isent in BiS seems in my opinion like a waste.
    It's been quite a while since those shoulders were used in the BiS setup. You might want to check the EJ thread again.
    http://elitistjerks.com/f79/t88300-e...on_3_3_onward/

If you choose an upgrade based on looks, then you are undeserving of that token. Helm / Chest / Legs should OBVIOUSLY be taken first for the superior stats, it depends on which pieces you take as enhancement BiS.

shoulders or chest

Quote Originally Posted by Asatar
    If you choose an upgrade based on looks, then you are undeserving of that token. Helm / Chest / Legs should OBVIOUSLY be taken first for the superior stats, it depends on which pieces you take as enhancement BiS.
    A: they are BiS shoulders B: the sat upgrade is minimal comparatively C: I play this game as i choose it is not for you to decide if im deserving of a token or not(my loot council is :P)