Pick my next gearz as I gear up for ICC!

Aight, I play regularly on a failbad server where only a small handful of groups can make any sort of progress through ICC. Because of that, and for preparation into Cata I rolled this priest on a more respectable server. Finally hit 80 the other day, and am now trying to welfare it up as quickly and efficiently as possible to get into some ICC runs with that ever so pesky gearscore requirement of at least 5k, even though I've been tanking ICC just fine since its release. I'm turning to you guys for any advice or suggestions on what you feel is best to grab and what sucks and should be avoided (like the INT/SP triumph trinket...good or bad?), otherwise I'll pry just keep grinding heroics and buy whatever badge welfare gear I can.

My mind is numb from all the gearing I've done lately. A few upgrades in the following slots plus nice enchants will undoubtedly get me to the point where pugs won't shun me at first sight. On an off note... I did 2 heal 10VoA the other day with a Resto Druid. I was on tanks, wasn't too bad at all actually.

Armory Link
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...h&cn=Lun%C3%A4

MS - Disco
    OS - Shadow

Current gearscore is 4559.

Weak spots (sub-219) are as follows:
    Bracers - ilevel 187 Plan to get Bejeweled Wizard Bracers after patch, currently too pricey here ~ 3.5k
    Ring2 - ilevel 200 Plan to either get Triumph badge ring or just wait for ICC rep ring
    Trinket1 - ilevel 187
    Trinket2 - ilevel 200
    Cloak - ilevel 200 Plan to get Frost Badge cloak asap, sitting on 25ish Frost badges atm
    Wand - ilevel 200 This sucks because my only options are HoR or Triumph badge wands outside of raids

Trinkets are tough because I know there's a bevy of good trinkets at the 200 level that perform just fine, yet it'll eat into my stupid gearscore which we all know is the only thing raids care about nowadays. People would rather me have a Hit/Hastey trink with ilevel245 rather than something like a Jze's Bell or the ToC normal 5man trink, because gearscore=skill nowadays.

Anyway, thanks in advance.

*edit*
    Added Amory Link
    *end edit*

Re: Pick my next gearz as I gear up for ICC!

keep runnin heroics

Go here:
    Cadbury World
    Linden Rd
    Bournville
    Birmingham B30 2LU
    And await my instructions.
    Has opinions about stuff.
    Character - Danrar (Forever Holy Priest)

A link to your armory would be of much greater value to those who would offer recommendations, as purely going off of ilvl is about as wise as purely going off of GS. That being said, I will offer a tip regarding the following:

Quote Originally Posted by PriestLuna
    Cloak - ilevel 200 Plan to get Frost Badge cloak asap, sitting on 25ish Frost badges atm
    Do NOT do this with your first badges. This would actually be one of the last badge upgrades I'd recommend, not to be taken until after gathering full 4pc T10, etc. Grind a little honor and grab one of the wrathful pvp cloaks. They're not ideally optimized as some of the budget goes towards resilience, but they're still quite good.

Lethal, Thunderhorn-US
    (US #1 2-night guild WoD)
    Tues/Thurs 7-11pm CT
    EN 7/7 Heroic

Oh crap sorry, meant to toss an Armory link in my opening post.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...h&cn=Lun%C3%A4

About the cloak, Volde's Cloak is just far and away much better than anything I'll be seeing anytime soon.
    http://www.wowhead.com/?item=50469
    I could get the Valor cloak but it's meh, or I could try my luck with ToC cloaks, but with the RNG involved there it could theoretically take forever for me to win one.

I agree t10 pieces are huge upgrades, but it seems I'll have a more difficult time adding a respectable cloak to my gear, which is where I'm hurting bigtime right now, opposed to adding general chest/legs/hands/shoulders/head armor pieces that are acceptable currently. I was planning on going cloak/PLD trink/tier with my Frost badges.

For Triumph badges...I was thinking of going like this in priority:
    Talisman of Resurgance - http://www.wowhead.com/?item=48724
    Brimstone Igniter - http://www.wowhead.com/?item=47658
    Band of the Invoker - http://www.wowhead.com/?item=47732

That's 110 badges for the above three pieces which can be done before Friday no doubt, and hopefully I could sneak into a 10ICC with those added pieces. I would still need big upgrades in bracers (should be cheap once patch hits and Crusader Orbs are lolcheap), cloak, and Trinket2.

10+ Year Old Account

Well no matter what for Triumph gear there isn't really a wrong answer. If you get a piece that's an upgrade its not at the exclusion of anything else really: you can just chain run Heroics and grab everything that's an upgrade.

I agree t10 pieces are huge upgrades, but it seems I'll have a more difficult time adding a respectable cloak to my gear, which is where I'm hurting bigtime right now, opposed to adding general chest/legs/hands/shoulders/head armor pieces that are acceptable currently. I was planning on going cloak/PLD trink/tier with my Frost badges.
    Did you take the time to look at the wrathful cloaks I referenced? They're not as good as the badge cloak of course, but they're still quite good -- crit and haste options both available.

I'd suggest you keep your 2pc T9 bonus and pick up 2pc T10 (among helm / shoulders / chest) initially and hope for lucky drops from VoA. Craft Merlin's Robe as the offset piece, or Leggings of Woven Death if you can afford them (heck, pick up Sandals of Consecration while you're at it if gold isn't an issue). 4pc T10 will be quite nice when the patch hits, which could be this week.

For trinkets while you're gearing up, the Talisman and ToC5 (normal) int ones are great for mana longevity. PLD is great as well, but there's enough other 'good' trinkets you can get from pug runs, etc, to hold you over to where I'd still go w/ the Tier first.

Regarding triumph ring options you could just get both, but I'd recommend the crit/mp5 ring over the haste/spirit ring for disc -- though if you spend a lot of time in your shadow spec the latter would be better. Of course triumph badges do grow on trees now, so just get both.

Lethal, Thunderhorn-US
    Tues/Thurs 7-11pm CT
    EN 7/7 Heroic

Quote Originally Posted by Bigslick
    Did you take the time to look at the wrathful cloaks I referenced? They're not as good as the badge cloak of course, but they're still quite good -- crit and haste options both available.

For trinkets while you're gearing up, the Talisman and ToC5 (normal) int ones are great for mana longevity. PLD is great as well, but there's enough other 'good' trinkets you can get from pug runs, etc, to hold you over to where I'd still go w/ the Tier first.
    Good call, Wrathful Crit Cloak it is. Sorry for not checking those from your first post. BGs will be a refreshing change of pace from the 40 or so mind-numbing heroics I've ran this week. Although watch me go in there and we get roflstomped all day long, I know I will as a little clothie with barely any resil. I would like that 5man ToC normal trink as it's great, but like I said I feel like I have to gear according to the roflzomg gearscore=skill culture rather than what works and is ideal.

BGs will be a refreshing change of pace from the 40 or so mind-numbing heroics I've ran this week. Although watch me go in there and we get roflstomped all day long, I know I will as a little clothie with barely any resil.
    Make sure to hit the WG weekly quests - that'll net you over 15k honor for a 20 minute session. Also, if you've been grinding heroics like mad you probably have a TON of Stone Keeper's Shards. You can turn those in to one of the NPC's in WG (when your faction holds it) at the rate of 2k honor / 30 shards. If you still need more honor beyond that, AV is typically the least painful for a healer with low resilience as you can hang back a bit, but YMMV depending on your BG's success rate.

I feel like I have to gear according to the roflzomg gearscore=skill culture rather than what works and is ideal.
    The truth in this makes me :'(

Lethal, Thunderhorn-US
    Tues/Thurs 7-11pm CT
    EN 7/7 Heroic

Quote Originally Posted by Bigslick
    The truth in this makes me :'(
    Heh I know right! At least on my other failbad server all my toons were already at 5k before ICC even dropped, not to mention I was buddy-buddy with most worthwhile guilds and they know me as non-bad so I geared up fine anyway.

Culture is as culture does.

I feel like I have to gear according to the roflzomg gearscore=skill culture rather than what works and is ideal.
    You can always just put the good/low ilvl trinket on after you get an invite, right before the boss is pulled, etc ;D

Jesus I forgot how crappy it is to grind Honor. Ran some EotS as it was the holiday BG, got about 3k after splitting about four rounds with Horde. I may just only run WG and just boycott BGs.