Suggestion : Lore and Roleplay Forum

Hello,
    I've had this idea seeing the incredible amount of threads about books and lore in general filling the most part of the General Discussion and Cataclysm forums, and I've wondered why isn't there a Lore/RP dedicated forums for all the people here that have spend alot of their time reading the various lore regarding World of Warcraft and are now spending an awesome(I'd even call it inhuman XD) amount of time posting endless debates on these forums, the likes of what's Wrynn's chin size, how Hellscream will destroy the Horde in Cataclysm and so on.
    This could also serve as a home for the endless debate Horde vs. Alliance(maybe a thread would be made by some mod, have it stickied and keep it moderated to keep the "lol" and "stupid" out of it).
    It could bring together the people with alot of lore knowledge, and the people without it that wish to learn, and give a brighter face to the side of Warcraft that is not part of the game, but is just as exciting and powerful.
    It could serve as a discussion board for the various books and comics Blizzard has created.
    It could also serve as a RP help forum, where RPers could ask for help regarding their ingame charaters and how to build their character stories, and well a lounge for the RPers that already inhabit these forums, to discuss aspects of WoW RP server activities.
    It could serve as a home for the projects such as "The Rhonin Diaries" that currently swim around the more mundane topics in the General Discussion forums.

This is the poll with the same intention I've made on the general discution forum to ask for people's opinion on the matter and it's obvious that the majority has voted in favor it:
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/general-...n-lore-forums/

Note: If it's forbidden to make 2 threads on the same topic on different forums then I sincerely apologise.

IMMA CHARGIN' MA' VENGEANCE!

Re: Suggestion : Lore and Roleplay Forum

This line will not change of my own volition until Knaak stops screwing Warcraft Lore to write more bad fanfics.

Thanks Amuno!