Lich King - Sub 10% wait?

Hi, I couldn't find anything so far, but... What happens if you simply do nothing after you get ressed when Arthas is at 10%?

10+ Year Old Account

Re: Lich King - Sub 10% wait?

Don't think anyone has actually tried it, but Tirion is auto-attacking him. I assume after 14 years he'd eventually die.

It's not like he's gonna get out of the swirling souls and say "Lol ur slow"

prob takes mr i wait in my iceblock half an hour to kill him
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Kaneiac
    Don't think anyone has actually tried it, but Tirion is auto-attacking him. I assume after 14 years he'd eventually die.

It's not like he's gonna get out of the swirling souls and say "Lol ur slow"
    The Lich King: lawl your dps is to low NOW PREPARE TO DIE!!!

i believe theres a 1 minute enrage i guess he breaks in and lolwpwns everyone?

Yes there in a enrage that will happen. But when you do get him to that point you don't care to try it out.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-feed.atom?r=icecrown&cn=Ridthetitan&locale=en_US
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Icecrown&cn=Ridthetitan

10+ Year Old Account

INTERNETS FOR YOU if you try it out with your guild and fraps it im interested in what really happens

because I want to find out after spending 20 minutes fighting him that I want to have everyone find out if there is an enraged timer and wipe when there is no point...

On my to-do list right after the mount ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Synthaxx
    Yeah, but being he's a DK and an ex-Paladin (and Shaman), he's not exactly gonna be doing much damage when he's got no weapon. He'll get a chance to level his unarmed skill though.
    Or he could use http://www.wowhead.com/?spell=53210
    specs

Intel Core i5-760@4.0GHz
    CM Hyper 212 cpu cooler
    GIGABYTE GA-P55A-UD3
    Nvidia GTX 460
    4GB DDR3 1600 ram
    CM Storm Scout case

Carefully dps him down to like, 5k HP and when he seems to enrage/anything, get a paladin to bubble and finish him off :3
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigercat
    A warrior is kinda like a blender. You can shatter it from a long way off with a gun, or you could even pull the plug so it can't move, but if you stick your face into it when it's moving you're going to lose.

Quote Originally Posted by Abacus
    Carefully dps him down to like, 5k HP and when he seems to enrage/anything, get a paladin to bubble and finish him off :3
    tirion would finish him up
    Dear developers,

please nerf Rock, it's too overpowered. Paper is fine, however.
    Signed, Scissors.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Kalx
    tirion would finish him up
    or a breeze

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account

I'm not too sure what happens but I know that if everyone releases... you can't zone in until he soft resets... since there's a fight in progress...
    We were trying to do the achievement for vile spirits and 1 person got hit as he was casting the thing that kills everyone... >.>
    So we all jumped off the platform and we had to wait for soft reset to be able to zone back in...

My guess is he doesn't do anything and the NPCs can't actually kill him.

Archimonde simply dropped dead after 60 seconds into the last phase. Had it once at about 4% when it just died suddenly after 60 sec... Plenty of people died to chain soul charges at 11% on our 2nd or 3rd kill...
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

Quote Originally Posted by Synthaxx
    Yeah, but being he's a DK and an ex-Paladin (and Shaman), he's not exactly gonna be doing much damage when he's got no weapon. He'll get a chance to level his unarmed skill though.
    The Lich King has earned the achievement [Who ordered a knuckle sandwich?].

Quote Originally Posted by Jpkto
    I'm not too sure what happens but I know that if everyone releases... you can't zone in until he soft resets... since there's a fight in progress...
    We were trying to do the achievement for vile spirits and 1 person got hit as he was casting the thing that kills everyone... >.>
    So we all jumped off the platform and we had to wait for soft reset to be able to zone back in...

My guess is he doesn't do anything and the NPCs can't actually kill him.
    you cant release when LK kill the whole raid

Quote Originally Posted by Kayvas
    you cant release when LK kill the whole raid
    I'm fairly sure you could, since one in the world first actually did