Thread: H Fester - 25 M

H Fester - 25 M

So we just finished another 1% wipe on Fester, hitting the enrage, and then an extra 10 seconds because of an iceblock/bubble.

I'm not sure what else we can change in our strat to push out that extra 1.5M. Obviously, people not getting hit by Malleable helps, however our most recent attempt the Malleable hits were very few.

Here are our 2 sub-5% wipes.

http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-0u...?s=3685&e=4000
    http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-a0...?s=8324&e=8637

Note: We didn't have our demo lock for the first link so obviously that was some lost DPS. We just fixed that now.

Re: H Fester - 25 M

Your warlock and dks didn't get tricks of the trade for their dots. A few people didn't use potions, almost noone pre potted. A few people were just dpsing badly. You could gain a bit of dps by using bloodlust immediatly on the pull, since the entire raid will have trinkets proccing then.

<3 SoJ

Miss you tons, Cloak.
    -Anaesthetic

Quote Originally Posted by Shiira
    Your warlock and dks didn't get tricks of the trade for their dots. A few people didn't use potions, almost noone pre potted. A few people were just dpsing badly. You could gain a bit of dps by using bloodlust immediatly on the pull, since the entire raid will have trinkets proccing then.
    Thanks for the input. Going to tricks our dk/hunter/spriest and hope that will do the trick.

Quote Originally Posted by Rawrior
    Thanks for the input. Going to tricks our dk/hunter/spriest and hope that will do the trick.
    That alone isn't going to create an extra 1.5 million damage out of nowhere, but if you have a look at everything I mentioned then you might be able to. Get people to stop being lazy and use potions, they aren't expensive and if people aren't potting when you are wiping to low dps on a dps check then they shouldn't be there.

That alone isn't going to create an extra 1.5 million damage out of nowhere, but if you have a look at everything I mentioned then you might be able to. Get people to stop being lazy and use potions, they aren't expensive and if people aren't potting when you are wiping to low dps on a dps check then they shouldn't be there.
    It's a start, and a good one at that. DPS was up a lot compared to our 1% wipe.

Oh and if you're giving tricks to your dks then make sure they're using glyph of disease, if they aren't then it isn't worth giving them it.

Oh and if you're giving tricks to your dks then make sure they're using glyph of disease, if they aren't then it isn't worth giving them it.
    Yea I double checked that before we had TOTT assignments handed out (me and my fresh DK knew what to look for). Only one has the right glyph, so the other two go to out MM Hunter and spriest.

He's dead! Thx for the input again.