cross realm matching

this might be a stupid question but i was wondering if there is any were a list of which realm gets matched up together for the cross realm dungeon finder.is it by battle groups? if so is it all the realms in a paticilar battle group? im in cyclone and it looks like there is like 7-10 realms in it but yet i havnt seen any peeps from some of those realm. so thats why im wondering about it

Re: cross realm matching

It's by battlegroup. Look up your BG and you can see the servers on it.

10+ Year Old Account

Pretty certain it's by Battlegroup.
    Quote Originally Posted by BattlemasterSkarab View Post
    GOD's ARMAGEDDON and DOOM'S DAY!!!!!!.... Imagine that...
    4 apocalyptic horsemen
    Sky turned red
    Sun turned black
    All WoW servers down

I understand it is by battlegroup, but some will be rather less populated, as well as some being RP realms.
    I cannot be sure, but it would seem logical that those interested in the RP will not be running dungeons as often, nor maybe but not to such a degree, pvp realms.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd
    as well as some being RP realms.
    I can see it now:

[DPS1]: "Hi ho, fellow explorers! My heart swells with pride when I gaze at us as a group, sharpening our swords and our minds, in the final push against the Lich King. Let us press on!"
    DPS2 has left the group.
    DPS3 has left the group.
    Tank has left the group.
    Healer has left the group.
    Quote Originally Posted by BattlemasterSkarab View Post
    GOD's ARMAGEDDON and DOOM'S DAY!!!!!!.... Imagine that...
    4 apocalyptic horsemen
    Sky turned red
    Sun turned black
    All WoW servers down

I play on an rp realm, we run randoms a lot, we progress in a lot of content. We act out our toons in another manner mostly. We usually just gather and have fun somewhere in the world. Very few of us are in charector 100% of the time though I have been in a few raids with some who do rp it out and its usually really entertaining.

15+ Year Old Account

There's one RP realm in my battlegroup, and I always find it refreshing to get them in LFG; they seem to be a lot more mature in general. They type in complete sentences with proper punctuation and /laugh or /giggle instead of typing "lol", but that's the extent of the RPing I've seen.