Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast

Re: Patch 3.3.3 on Live Servers This Week

So I heard you like gold. You want to make some gold? Well in the next patch Frozo the Renowned, this fucking ugly gnome, he will be stealing all your Frozen Orbs. Well actually, he'll trade them in for TRADE GOODS so what you do is go to the AH, buy all these orbs at a FKIN cheap price now. You'll have 1337 Amount of Frozen orbs.
    They'll spell LEET in your bank! Then you go back to this shitty gnome. You can buy all these mats, or sell all your frozen orbs for 1337 Amounts of gold.

And thats how you get gold.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Alcotraz
    Exactly. Paladins get factionclass Mounts. Why don't DKs? Why should other classes get to ride "Acherus Deathchargers"?
    The Argent Warhorse, one of our "factionclass mounts", is usable by other classes as well.

Doesn't matter if it was or wasn't, it's not fair that our Class Model is stolen and given to any Raider that can down the Lich King. If you played a Paladin and they did that with your Mount you wouldn't be too happy either I think.
    Funny, I haven't heard any Paladin QQ when the Argent Warhorse was released, only more QQ from other classes about our "extra mount" that is the Argent Charger.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac
    The Argent Warhorse, one of our "factionclass mounts", is usable by other classes as well.
    Hmmm *Cough Class Mount cough*

and again and yet again Faction Mount or Faction Mount?

You don't see any other Mount in the Game with the same/similar design available to players so why should we give up ours?

Quote Originally Posted by DaLeetPawner
    So I heard you like gold. You want to make some gold? Well in the next patch Frozo the Renowned, this fucking ugly gnome, he will be stealing all your Frozen Orbs. Well actually, he'll trade them in for TRADE GOODS so what you do is go to the AH, buy all these orbs at a FKIN cheap price now. You'll have 1337 Amount of Frozen orbs.
    They'll spell LEET in your bank! Then you go back to this shitty gnome. You can buy all these mats, or sell all your frozen orbs for 1337 Amounts of gold.

And thats how you get gold.
    It's a bit late for that now, frozen orbs jumped from 5g to 25g in like 4 hours on my server when that change was announced.
    Protip: You don't need to add an apostrophe to make things plural.

10+ Year Old Account

Hmmm *Cough Class Mount cough*

and again and yet again Faction Mount or Faction Mount?

You don't see any other Mount in the Game with the same/similar design available to players so why should we give up ours?
    I'm just saying that I don't think Paladins whined about the Argent mounts, sans the QQs about "NO FAIR PALLYS GET 3 MOUNTS NOW!". And strangely, as mentioned before, this whining happened about all the other mounts, and the whining ended steadily after such announcements. I'm sure the whining will pass in time.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Go go extended maintenance!

Exactly. Paladins get faction Mounts. Why don't DKs? Why should other classes get to ride "Acherus Deathchargers"?
    Different classes are differnt!?!? what?!?!?! ZOMG When did this happen!??
    As for prot... haha losers he dmg needs a nerf with the intercept shield bash wtf silence crit a clothie like a mofo.
    Wow.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathrakh79
    Go go extended maintenance!
    And this surprises you why?

Never said it suprised me lol

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by mrwingtipshoes
    Different classes are differnt!?!? what?!?!?! ZOMG When did this happen!??
    Let's think. Ever since something called World of Warcraft Classic Alpha/Beta existed?

Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac
    I'm just saying that I don't think Paladins whined about the Argent mounts, sans the QQs about "NO FAIR PALLYS GET 3 MOUNTS NOW!". And strangely, as mentioned before, this whining happened about all the other mounts, and the whining ended steadily after such announcements. I'm sure the whining will pass in time.
    Doesn't mean people are going to be happy with Blizzard's inability to design something different instead of copying Models from Class Specific Mounts and re-coloring them. Actually wasn't even re-coloring since Darion Mograine already had his Mount, Fury in those Colors. More like Ninja-ing.

US Patch Download here

http://0daypatch.com

any know if you can trun in your marks like you do smblems

got 99 av eots and 35 ab mark on 3 chars will be quite anoying sitting there all day turning in marks 1 by 1

Any info on the mounts and pets??

Quote Originally Posted by Dsw
    It's a bit late for that now, frozen orbs jumped from 5g to 25g in like 4 hours on my server when that change was announced.
    Id call that cheap. On Our server they went up to 50g

Quote Originally Posted by DaLeetPawner
    Id call that cheap. On Our server they went up to 50g
    just a few hours a go it pluimited down to 12g again seen a couple of ppl on my server advertiding "wtb loads of frozen orbs paying 10g per, feel free to cod me"

Quote Originally Posted by thunderdragon
    any know if you can trun in your marks like you do smblems

got 99 av eots and 35 ab mark on 3 chars will be quite anoying sitting there all day turning in marks 1 by 1
    You can 'buy' 10 honor tokens at a time with your marks (only stacks in lots of 10, wtf)
    You also cannot have more than one set of BG tokens in your inventory at once. (i.e. if you traded in 10 AV marks for 10 honor tokens, you cannot trade in 10 WSG marks until you use some of the 10 tokens in your inventory)
    Then you right-click those tokens to receive your honor, 1 at a time... ugh.

I don't understand why they couldn't make them like the Aldor/Scryer rep turn-in.

10+ Year Old Account

Doesn't matter if it was or wasn't, it's not fair that our Class Model is stolen and given to any Raider that can down the Lich King.
    So I heard you like assuming things.

And also, most classes don't even have class mounts. Get over it. Blizzard has in no way stated that "Death Knights are special snow flakes and get special ponies unique only to them and we will never change our mind on this issue, ever."

There are very few details on this mount or any quests that may go along with it. Just chill until the specifics are out. Chilling out after that might be good, too.

Just Your Average Lurking Huntard LOLPRIEST forum lurker now.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Milanor
    And also, most classes don't even have class mounts. Get over it. Blizzard has in no way stated that "Death Knights are special snow flakes and get special ponies unique only to them and we will never change our mind on this issue, ever."

There are very few details on this mount or any quests that may go along with it. Just chill until the specifics are out. Chilling out after that might be good, too.
    Almost half of the classes currently in the game get their own special Mount/Form. DKs, Locks, Druids, Paladins. All the other Mounts are unique designs that are never copied onto any other Mount so far. I don't see why our Mount should be, but ok I'll wait for more details. It does get annoying when someone changes their mind about what the Mount is supposed to be though. ICC Quests, Faction Mount, now ICC Quests again.

Nice recap on 3.3.3 there, Boub.

Have anyone tried to buy the Frostwolf mount w/o being exalted? Laaame.

Stood in the Fire andy_mitchelluk's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

Vitality: Now boosts Stamina by 3/6/9%, up from 2/4/6%. Strength and expertise benefits have not changed.
    Still confused as to why warrior tanks actually need the extra 3% stamina all of a sudden. It's not like they're screaming for it in raids and in PvP another 3% stamina on the prot buggers is gonna be just that little bit more annoying.

Other than that I'm looking forward to the CoT: Stratholme tweak and finally having a use for my frozen orbs