Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast

Re: Patch 3.3.3 on Live Servers This Week

On my hunter, my pets have the Hellscream's Warsong buff on them when they're outside ICC. Also did XT for weekly and he didn't drop the pet :'(

Not sure why it wasn't mentioned, but Jewelcrafters' Icy Prism transmutation now only takes ONE Chalcedony, Dark Jade, and Shadow Crystal instead of three. THAT is awesome sauce.

Stood in the Fire andy_mitchelluk's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix10k
    Not sure why it wasn't mentioned, but Jewelcrafters' Icy Prism transmutation now only takes ONE Chalcedony, Dark Jade, and Shadow Crystal instead of three. THAT is awesome sauce.
    Good point. Boub did mention it originally but maybe overlooked it in the re-cap of changes

10+ Year Old Account

IS THE BUFF AT 10% NOW? HOW BOUT NOW? NOW????

But seriously, you might want to mention that T10 4Pc for warriors is bugged - the DPS set now makes 100% and 90% of your bloodsurge/sudden death procs double rather than 20%.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    Ok, I give up. This is pointless.
    Many Multitudes Online Constantly Harping About Minor Problems
    FIRE GIVES ME BIGGER BLOOD SHIELDS

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by andy_mitchelluk
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

Vitality: Now boosts Stamina by 3/6/9%, up from 2/4/6%. Strength and expertise benefits have not changed.
    Still confused as to why warrior tanks actually need the extra 3% stamina all of a sudden. It's not like they're screaming for it in raids and in PvP another 3% stamina on the prot buggers is gonna be just that little bit more annoying.

Other than that I'm looking forward to the CoT: Stratholme tweak and finally having a use for my frozen orbs
    They probably want them to remain higher on the Stamina list. Since we got a 2% Buff and Paladins got a 4% loss they buffed Warriors up so they'd be higher up. They forgot Bears though. I think.

QQ at ICC Buff still being 5%.

Nerf on the IT Threat coming soon since it seems a bunch of people are inclined towards non-Epidemic Specs so they can "IT Spam Rotations" for 400ish more TPS..... Bet is, how soon? 3 Days? 4?

what? frost lotus 3.2g?

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille

• Bladestorm: Warriors can now be Disarmed while under the effects of this ability.

This is most retarded nerf I could possibly imagine. Now rogues will just laugh at warrs in arena waiting for skillstorm, happily disarm and carry on backstabing taking slapstorm instead.. really..

The change worked out really well for my alchemy business. I can buy lotus's for about 20g each and manage to sell the flasks 25-30g each.

Quote Originally Posted by Khelnab

This is most retarded nerf I could possibly imagine. Now rogues will just laugh at warrs in arena waiting for skillstorm, happily disarm and carry on backstabing taking slapstorm instead.. really..
    Actually the disarm removes the effect as well. No slapstorm, not even CC immunity. It's just gone.

Also, has anyone seen that new quest item drop off Arthas 10/10H/25?

Hi

very nice recap and nice changes for fire mage

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom
    IS THE BUFF AT 10% NOW? HOW BOUT NOW? NOW????
    Well... no?

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix10k
    :-D

cheers!

yay!

Engineers, go make the pets. Sells for crazy amounts (and probably will for the upcoming two-three days)!

Just downloading it now, looks good! ;D

yeah, nice changes

15+ Year Old Account

i wish they had a better/faster way to convert your bg marks to honor.... unique 10 with a 1.5 sec reuse time... i have over 450 marks, thats gonna take forever!
    -----Marzix-----
    ---Hellscream---

hi