Demo 3.3.3 questions

With 3.3.3 coming out today, does anyone know what will be considered the demo raiding talent spec? Will it still be 56/15 (placing 2 points in Improved Demonic Tactics)? Or will that talent become obsolete and those 2 points be placed somewhere else such as aftermath?

I remember reading back when the 3.3.3 patch notes were first released that even though immolate will be able to crit, that the current demo glyphs (LT, felguard, Quick Decay) will still be the main glyphs. With testing on the ptr, does anyone know if this is still true?

Is there anything else really changing from 3.3 that will effect demo raiding (not counting the demonic pact change)?

I apologize in advance if these questions where long answered and put to rest.

Re: Demo 3.3.3 questions

I already run those 2 points into my corruption instead of tactics and my dps ups by about 70 points.

Re: Demo 3.3.3 questions

From the testing I've made, IDT is still the best talent allocation for max DPS. Suppression comes in second at lower gear levels, but is lagging behind in BiS 277 saves you ~26 hit points)

Check the results here: EJ - Demonology thread #1129

So basically, nothing changes. Suppression would only be better if you had to replace say Rigormortis with Arthas' sword and didn't have a way to make up for the loss of hit.