Dk profession

Hello! i've just started a DK.I want to lvl him to 80.The trick is i dunno what profession to pick.What profession is best for dk? what is easy to lvl and should i start it right away or lvl that profession at 80?Thank you!
    Lightwell! It's gewd!

Re: Dk profession

the BEST professions are BS and JC since they work for dps and tanking, but if you want something easy, pick mining and JC, and once you get to 80 and get a good ammount of gold, drop mining for BS

Best would be jewelcrafter (3 x 34 str, arp gems for DD and 51 Stam for Tanks) and Blacksmith 2 Extra Sockets. Imho all Professions are Easy to level, assuming the needed stuff is available in the AH and you have enough money, but in case you mean cheapest then this will be Mining and Skinning (herbalism too but the bonus is crap).

So i should pick Mining and JC..and lvl them fast to 300 and then continue lvling in outland or i should do the professions at 80?
    Lightwell! It's gewd!

10+ Year Old Account

Depends on what exactly you want to do. Do you want to make money? Do you want the little perks? Here are some perks from having a certain prof:

http://elitistjerks.com/f72/t72364-u...y/#Professions

Thanks
    Lightwell! It's gewd!

This may not be the best way to do it, but it was the easiest for me.

I started about a week ago. I picked up Mining and B/S. For the first few days, I spent my time mining all the ores to level B/S to 300. From that point on, I level mining and B/S as I level.

Like I said this may not be the best or the fastest way, but it worked out well for me.

Leveling my DK atm, i've gone with Mining and Herbing, my main is a LW/JC, i am purely leveling him in prep for Cata, because everyone will wana powerlevel there toons and then catch up with there professions, what they gona do? Buy all the mats that i farm at a ridiculous price of course!

Hes only in his mid 60's at the minute but i've made about 2k in selling low level mats and thats after buying about 10 bags for the bank and to replace the ones you start with. Still got about 8 stacks of thorium to shift too.

But to answer your original post, the easiest to level would be the crafting ones, because you can just sit on the AH and pump gold at it till you max it out. If money is an issue then the gathering professions are the easiest, just time consuming. I had 7hrs played time after getting out of the starting area and getting Mining / Herbing to 300 (Outland level). So its not that much of a chore. Plus you can do it whilst you level