Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Kungen of <Ensidia> quits WoW?

Firstly, I would not consider myself an <Ensidia> fanboy by any means, but as a tank, I will occasionally check the armory profiles of some of the most well known/best geared tanks out there to see how they are gemming/specing/enchanting. Whether you like <Ensidia> or not, Kungen has been a tanking icon in WoW since <Nihilum> made their mark, and in a recent armory parse, I couldn't find him anywhere.

First I searched for his name, looking for Kungen of <Ensidia> - http://eu.wowarmory.com/search.xml?s...searchType=all
    Thinking that this was a possible bug, I tried browsing their guild roster: http://eu.wowarmory.com/search.xml?s...searchType=all

Maybe I'm missing something, but I don't see Kungen anywhere, and it seems like Fattyboom has risen the the rank charts to Rank 1, where Kungen used to be. Not that this will effect anyone's world in the slightest, but has Kungen quit the game?

Warning: Speculation Unsupported by Evidence Below
    A few weeks ago, an EU poster came on the boards and stated that he was starting, essentially, a super-elite mega-guild incorporating the best of the best from the EU servers. Perhaps Kungen jumped on the bandwagon?

10+ Year Old Account

Re: Kungen of <Ensidia> quits WoW?

his new name is: Wowkungen playing on lightning's blade
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...e&cn=Wowkungen

You could go check their homepage in the first place...
    H E R O E S

\ "When I was a kid ... I used to wish some stranger would come and tell me my family wasn't really my family. They weren't bad people, they were just ... insignificant. And I wanted to be different. Special. I wanted to change. A new name, a new life. The watchmaker's son ... became a watchmaker. It is so futile. And I wanted to be ... important." \
    Sylar

has been asked already. answer is, hes now wowkungen on a diff server (as most of them)
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...e&cn=Wowkungen

I just read that they were transferring on the Ensidia website. Jay kay guys. Jay kay. All of the fanboys can sleep tight. Woopsie daisy.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Obisidian54
    Warning: Speculation Unsupported by Evidence Below
    A few weeks ago, an EU poster came on the boards and stated that he was starting, essentially, a super-elite mega-guild incorporating the best of the best from the EU servers. Perhaps Kungen jumped on the bandwagon?
    Well wtf is Ensidia then ¬¬

Ensidia changed realms so his name was probaby taken. I havent ventured further into the armory to find this out but I think that is the reason you cant find him as just Kungen anymore.

So they went to Paragon's realm to get butthurt and whine in Trade when Paragon gets world firsts?

Does anyone on that realm know Kungen's gearscore?
    Jsz
    <Losers Club> US-Alliance

d u m b c a s u a l s l u t

Quote Originally Posted by jsz
    OVER 9000!!!

Please lock this thread now

someone fetch a rope.

15+ Year Old Account

It's over 9,000.

Edit: dammit babyback, you beat me to it while I was reading the thread...
    For the Alliance!

here ya go fanboy and GS supporter.

http://wtfismygearscore.com/gearscor...9;s+Blade&r=EU

... and The Heavens Shall Tremble.
    Lord of Agamaggan - EU.

HAHA, that made my day really...GS is so important!!!! not

Quote Originally Posted by maxvdakker
    his new name is: Wowkungen
    I know Kungan means "the king" in Swedish or something and that's cool and all but, jesus man, give up the name already.

Wow calm down. I dislike the way the damn addon is used, I was just curious what 4pc 277 tier came out to.
    Jsz
    <Losers Club> US-Alliance

d u m b c a s u a l s l u t

10+ Year Old Account

Direct quote from there website and let this be the end of the posts on this matter.

"Ensidia makes the switch to Lightning's Blade

So yes the rumours are indeed true we have decided to move to Lightning's Blade. The same server that Paragon is on.

The reasoning for this is simple. We have lost so many tries in 25 man and 10 man raiding that it has gone beyond a joke. Tarren Mill became completely unplayable several weeks ago. It appears to have been a combination of someone griefing the server with a fishing macro that crashed it and also bad hardware.

The server is now not only unplayable between 20:00 and 24:00 as it was a week ago so we have no way to avoid the lag. You can't even stay in a raid without constant disconnects at any time of the day.

We have decided that the server should not play a part in the race any longer. So therefore if it is us being griefed or if we are to move server and yet again have problems then we want to be on the same server as our main competition so that they are equally affected.

After progress we will most likely be returning to Tarren Mill in the hope that it has been significantly upgraded or moving all our chars to a new and more stable server. In the short term though going to Lightning's Blade with our mains is the best for our chances of winning the race.

To clear up a few silly rumours:

Nobody is joining Paragon. I think most people seem to not know Paragon is all Finnish and we have just the one Finnish member.
    We make no excuses we just want what is best for the future attempts on Lich King and this is the only way to make it fair.We are not merging with Paragon.
    Mackzter and Tjani are not having a baby together and transfering together to Lightning's Blade and join Paragon"

Quote Originally Posted by Offhand
    I know Kungan means "the king" in Swedish or something and that's cool and all but, jesus man, give up the name already.
    Why? That's been his name for a long time. It was taken so he made something similar.

Lol what a scrub tank, Only 49.7k hp unbuffed and scarab lord title shittest character ive ever seen.

Didnt Nihilum and SK Gaming form into Ensidia shortly after WoTLK or b4 it?

Because I do remember seeing Kungen tank Kil'Jaeden world first still being in the guild Nihilum.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by DaLeetPawner
    So they went to Paragon's realm to get butthurt and whine in Trade when Paragon gets world firsts?
    They transferred to that server because TM has been a piece of junk lately and if the crashes were caused by players hating on Ensidia now they will also destroy their biggest competitor as well. Its a case of people taking the game way way to seriously, both Ensidia and the morons crashing their realm (once again assuming it was player driven crashes). Either way if the 10% buff goes live today Vodka or someone may manage to take away their world first kill and the whole thing will be for naught.