Auction House App (iPhone)

A while back blizzard announced the iphone AH app that will allow us to access the AH any time off from out mobile devices.....

does anyone have any info or updates on this?

thank you

Re: Auction House App (iPhone)

I was wondering the same thing. But I really hope it wont be only for the iphone, but also for android. Also wondering wether is would be free or payed.
    Main shaman: Shaman Alt Paladin: Paladin
    Alt lvl 73 mage: Mage Alt lvl 70 Death knight: Death Knight
    Random dungeon project: Druid Battleground project: Rogue
    Worgen project: Warlock Future alt: Hunter

if i recall correctly they were doing iPhone and iTouch 1st then the Driod.... then others.

All I've seen on that is that they put in the error message saying something like "you cannot access the mobile auction house while logged on"

I assume that will be a long way coming, as there hasn't been any blue posts about it yet. Just googling it you can find some vague information, but I don't think this will be coming until at least 3.9ish

Did they say there was going to be website funtionality? ie would i be able to do access it from a browser at work?

<---- doesn't have an iphone

10+ Year Old Account

Yeah I was hoping to get some more info on this too. I was looking on the app store and didn't find anything about it last month. But I guess the best thing to do is just Google it.
    Packers - Penguins - Gators

Best I know, it is still in development.

They said it will be a "premium app" So I'm not sure if that means you buy the app. or there is an extra costs associated with offline access. I'm guessing paid app.
    Aww, it was the least I could do after I tried to screw you out of loot last night.... :P - Eyonix

Quote Originally Posted by Raith
    Did they say there was going to be website funtionality? ie would i be able to do access it from a browser at work?

<---- doesn't have an iphone
    Same here and will have a android phone soon, but :P doesn't help me much since they dont have it on android
    Main shaman: Shaman Alt Paladin: Paladin
    Alt lvl 73 mage: Mage Alt lvl 70 Death knight: Death Knight
    Random dungeon project: Druid Battleground project: Rogue
    Worgen project: Warlock Future alt: Hunter