Deleted

Corpse Explosion Macro

Does anyone here know a macro to blew up your non-permanent ghoul with Corpse Explosion? without having to target it... I tried some of my own but I cant get them to work.

Re: Corpse Explosion Macro

/cast Death gate
    /respec
    'u get constant hit by ice shit from roof so you can travel instantly all across the room'

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by talrob
    /cast Death gate
    /respec
    What this nice young man means is that Corpse Explosion is pretty much useless and a waste of talent points, and thus you should try another spec by looking at the helpful sticky threads at the top.

I don't know of any, but I'll go ahead and say CE is alot more fun than doin' an extra 4% shadow damage on my auto attacks.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Lightning's+Blade&n=Hohenhe%C3%ADm
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Lightning's+Blade&n=Caim
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottK15
    skill>penis/vag

Deleted

Hybr1d, I do see what The Nice Young Man is trying to tell me but I do prefer the way you did since you explain why.

Im aware of CE being a `waste´ of 1 talent point in some minds, but as Im interested in having fun instead of 110% serious.
    I would appreciate if people like The Nice Young Man not to reply to my Topic unless you can supply me with a working macro.

Quote Originally Posted by Totte91
    Does anyone here know a macro to blew up your non-permanent ghoul with Corpse Explosion?
    /target [target=pet,exists] pet
    /cast Corpse Explosion
    /targetlasttarget [target=pet,exists]

I believe this one works, however, you definitely don't want to explode an actual Unholy ghoul and you likely would only be using your non-perm ghoul as part of a CD blowing, in which case you are spending 40RP on doing usually less damage than a DC/FS and needing to time to not waste part of the ghoul's DPS. Not saying you're going to cripple your raid by removing a point from Necrosis for this, but macroing for this seems quite pointless.

Quote Originally Posted by Horn
    I don't know of any, but I'll go ahead and say CE is alot more fun than doin' an extra 4% shadow damage on my auto attacks.
    But...but...it's all about min/maxing!

Seriously, I'm all for doing the best DPS you can, but a point out of Necrosis isn't gonna make or break any fights. And CE is super fun.

To the OP: You could try to attach the mouseover modifier (/cast @mouseover).
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightfist View Post
    He was all like "DEATH STRIKE!" and then he was all like "RUNE TAP!" and then Sarth was like "Skillz, bro." and died.
    Quote Originally Posted by bahamut5
    Jolly good thread folks. Too bad that it was locked.
    See what I did there?

Quote Originally Posted by Exxile87
    But...but...it's all about min/maxing!
    I justify this as min/maxing; Corpses in ToGC are able to obstruct people's views.

No more 'Wtf, is the warlock free casting inside Icehowl?!' in my raids. Oh no.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Lightning's+Blade&n=Hohenhe%C3%ADm
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Lightning's+Blade&n=Caim
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottK15
    skill>penis/vag

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Exxile87
    To the OP: You could try to attach the mouseover modifier (/cast @mouseover).
    would someone mind to attach a CE macro to mouseover, since I can honestly say I have no idea how to..hehe

#showtooltip Corpse Explosion
    /cast [nopet] Raise Dead
    /target pet
    /cast Corpse Explosion
    /targetlasttarget

works fine. You can do a more complicated macro if you need to check if you have a pet out first, but the way you describe it sounds as if you either cast ghoul -> pact or ghoul -> explosion.

10+ Year Old Account

Mouseover macro:

/cast [@mouseover] Corpse Explosion

Or, if you want to sac your own pet:

/cast [@pet] Corpse Explosion

No need to target & target the last target that way.

Deleted

Thank you Vangor,Exxile87, Drunken and Mhp! Will log in and try these out now. Will be back soon to result succes or not!

Dont worry I will not use this as Unholy with Perma-Ghoul, it is for a Blood Spec where I either use my Ghoul for Death Pact or CE depending on the situation

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Totte91
    Thank you Vangor,Exxile87, Drunken and Mhp! Will log in and try these out now. Will be back soon to result succes or not!
    as lot of these Macros tell to ´target = pet´ that does not work due to a non-perma ghoul is not considered as a pet? or am I doing something wrong..haha