Flash/Xvid addon help!

Hello,

Back in TBC there was an addon of wich I cannot rememmber its name, wich would allow flash/xvid movies to be played over WoW full screen. I would like to have that addon again now that I have a new line so I can stream movies & play with no laggs!

Thanks in advance,
    Shiny.

P.S. yes VLC player allows you to have the screen go on top of all tho thats not what I'm looking for as I want to be able to watch streams while having WoW fullscreen up.

Re: Flash/Xvid addon help!

There are addons that let you control a playlist of mp3 files, but for one to do video it would mean that WoW would natively support the video codecs which the addon can call upon, which it doesn't have the capability of doing.

Your best option is having VLC or media player classic, choose the "always on top" option, hide the toolbars and size it appropriately, and while something is playing it will appear above the WoW screen.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Yeah I know about VLC "always on top" option, however I want it enabled for video streams too (youtube!). I've had it work once in TBC tho since my internet was bit baddie back then I removed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyn
    Hello,

Back in TBC there was an addon of wich I cannot rememmber its name, wich would allow flash/xvid movies to be played over WoW full screen. I would like to have that addon again now that I have a new line so I can stream movies & play with no laggs!

Thanks in advance,
    Shiny.

P.S. yes VLC player allows you to have the screen go on top of all tho thats not what I'm looking for as I want to be able to watch streams while having WoW fullscreen up.
    Go and take a look at Rogue. It supports movies from youtube so it should fits into your demands.

Quote Originally Posted by Lich King
    "You speak of justice? Of cowardice? I will show you the justice of the grave... and the true meaning of fear."

you might want to try xfire, it lets you browse the web ingame

Cheers for the repplies

Gonna try out both see wich works better (Rogue vs Xfire).