Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...

Re: My new favorite hobby in WoW...not healing!

@PriestLuna
    you're a retard, screw you!

If you have this happen to you enough that it is causing a serious problem, then perhaps you should examine what about your behaviour makes players want to see you dead. If it doesn't happen a lot, then who cares? You might have just got an annoyed healer, add them to ignore and never group with them again.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

Quote Originally Posted by Lori
    @PriestLuna
    you're a retard, screw you!
    I love the dps that cries about not getting heals ^ *cough cough*. I play an elem/resto sham and warlock. I'm use to healing and use to dpsing. As elem, I don't hold back. I blow shit up and OT sometimes in heroics because full T10 outgears the encounters. I never expect a tank to taunt off me (still might piss them off, so sorry for that) or expect the healer to heal me. If the mob actually lives by the time it gets to me, I'll take the hits and heal myself. As a warlock: soulshatter, shadowfury, death coil (I can actually fear kite effectively in dungeons without pulling other groups but it is never needed in WotLK) - use your abilities, don't rely on anyone else to save your ass.

When I'm healing (typically as elem anyway) I can keep everyone up no problem. HOWEVER if you are standing in the fire beam on the Bronzebeard encounter, I will let you die every time purely on principal. Funny that no one has every cried about that one...

1) Tank's job - take hits
    2) Healer's job - keep the tank alive
    3) DPS's job - kill stuff without deviating from rules #1 and #2.

Cataclysm concepts for your enjoyment:
    T11 shoulders || Shadow Hunter Hero Class

Quote Originally Posted by Aknot
    Yes its how much I pay attention to "jerks" like you. Please feel free to report my trolling attempts and or flames. Also as you know report yourself for attempting to point out my bad grammar.
    Now that that is out of the way.
    I disagree with your methods. I find them childish and self centered. You post on a public forum you need to expect to get people that do not think what you think is cool. Its not IMO.
    If you want just people that agree with you create your own forum. Restrict access to those that only agree with you. Issue solved.
    Im not the only one that thinks your new hobby is "wrong". Why single me out? Oh was it cause I "disrespected" you and you are trying to teach me a lesson? Cause no on else will so you need to?
    Then I just tried to lighten the convo up by just messing with you. I think you are the one with issues. Not the people you run with. Lighten up a little Francis.
    I'm not mad bro.
    I'm not trying to gather numbers on my side like I'm Locke from LOST or anything either, why is everyone criticizing anything not ElitistJerks-worthy on this board as trash lately? If I want srsbznz number discussion I'd go to EJ.com. If I want idiots I go to gamefaqs.com. If I want a nice mix of both I come here to mmo-champ.
    You obviously don't care for it, just like some others. Put your thoughts and justifications on the table and we'll debate our sides. I just noticed your posts were more of the, 'you're an a-hole, l2heal' variety.

15+ Year Old Account

Enough, I allowed this initially as we've had similar topics which are usually handled well however this has turned sour, not used to the OP crashing their own topic (unless it's a troll thread, but I don't *think* that was the intention).

Badly handled quite a few of you, thanks for dulling our lovely Priest corner.

Closed.