Stood in the Fire masterdisaster's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Funny way to deal with annoying people.

If you ask me for a ride I usually say yes and try and do whatever I can to make the ride fun, but I always get pissed off by the annoying ones. I mean the ones who just spam you with invites and refuse to say why. Today I had one who did that. I joined his group so he would stop inviting me and he just kept following me even when I popped a water walking potion and drove in the canals. So eventually I let him catch up and every time I ask what he wants in party chat he goes :0 or :O.

Long story short I put on crusaders and headed to the harbor. I drove straight out untill my fatigue bar was halfway down and kicked him out.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account

Re: Funny way to deal with annoying people.

Riveting tale, old chap.
    Never play leapfrog with a unicorn.

Mustache rides?

Deleted

Wait for it... wait for it..!

Sorry.... I couldn't bloody well help myself...

15+ Year Old Account

You could have just put the guy on ignore

Congratulations, you just behaved like a dick towards some newb guy/kid who doesn't know how things work. I hope you're proud of yourself. Bleah!
    A tauren warrior once told me "You may have won the battle but you haven't won the battle". It was only a small portion of the Horde's wisdom.

if someone is on follow, just hearth... easy fix...

To be honest though, I've had that, mainly in Durotar on low-level alts, and although they are endearing at first, you end up doing something you later regret. Best one was a level 5 orc that was following my level 9 troll around spamming group invites, engaging the mobs I was engaging, and asking to be grouped through the keep with Lieutenant Benedict that I'd just done. I kept telling him that he was too low level to even think about going in there, and he should go level up a bit around the Echo Isles (I don't boost on principle as it's far better to learn the game properly). I also told him that if he killed his own mobs instead of mine, he'd level up quicker.

I felt bad, and I've never done Lieutenant Benedict without grouping with someone (there's always someone levelling there and I always suggest we team up), but it's not necessarily the fact they're new, it's that they don't take sensible advice for an answer and end up spamming invites or duels every second when you're trying to play yourself.

Though I was spammed by someone wanting me to ride in his vehicle. I think I was playing a female toon at the time...

Having my shaman friends on the seats of the mammoth, who have been practically riding my head with their begging right after I won it in VoA. I headed straight to dalaran sewers, went through the tunnel and out into the sky.

I'm a mage.

One of them was cursing me so hard that I think he invented new curse words. Other was laughing too hard to say anything. The one who cursed me put Water walking on me before Anub'arak.

That was fun. What you did is just the reason why the community is in a pathetic shape today.
    "So, he sent a succubus to seduce you, and lure you down to his side. And yet, first thing you do is to check her ass? Ah, kid, you've got much to learn.."

if ppl are to stupid to communicate ill just ignore them, i have no wish to boost neither children or retarded ppl.
    None of us really changes over time. We only become more fully what we are.

/ me says in orcish: kek?

Works like a charm on retards and stiupid kids, even tho im an night elf.
    Former BOOMkin bad ass...

10+ Year Old Account

Alright...that was kinda harsh...
    But on a lighter note I was in an Naxx run and we just finished killing KT when a guy from group asks me for a port to Dal (it hasnt even been 30sec since kill lol) so i answer yeah and make a port to Exodar and he clicks it w/o hesitation ;D
    The reaction on vent was priceless
    And yes i did go to him and give him a port back to dal im not that awful :P