Deleted

Insignificant - Dps Warrior advice

Right this is what's happening:
    "Insignificant - EU - The Maelstrom" Is going to have it's two fury warriors, Hazbuk and Saado, answer questions from the community on a one to one basis. The idea of this is so people don't have to read through pages and pages of either out-dated information or just plain wrong information. We thought it was about time we gave something back and right now we have enough spare time.

How it will work:
    -You'll post on the forums with your name as the title of the thread.
    -In the thread you should link your armory along with any questions you have numbered by question.
    -Make the questions as detailed as possible where necessary, this helps us give a better response.
    -If it's a "why is my dps so low?" kind of question then obviously Combat Logs would be a great help.
    -We will have a main stickied thread with clear easy to read information on both the Arms and fury spec, but this will all be pretty basic and updated where necessary. However i really want this forum to focus on answering individual questions as opposed to just being a big list of information on warriors as a dps class.

How to ask your questions:
    -Either message us in game. Please check where we are before you do this, getting spam whispered while raiding is annoying and you will be put on ignore.
    -Or on the Insignificant Forums http://www.insignificant-guild.eu/ There will be a section up shortly on the forums for this.

Other Info:
    -Answers may be slow during times in which we're clearing ICC (Although i do work during the day and can answer questions during this time)
    -Also It may take a few days to get things up and running smoothly with the forum section so don't expect instant responses as we'll be making the big sticky thread to start with.
    -Posting in a thread which is not your own is not allowed and will result in a ban on the forums.

PS:
    Depending on the success of these forums we may start streaming some of our raids and giving commentary while doing so or simply just uploading videos of specific fights. The stream will work better imo just because of the real time aspect of it as well as being able to answer any questions people post while the stream is up. This is only a possibility though.

Re: Insignificant - Dps Warrior advice

Who are you guys now and why should I care?

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Shelly
    Who are you guys now and why should I care?
    We're in a guild called Insignificant. We're just two good dps warriors who fancied giving something back to the community.
    It gets rather annoying seeing forums spammed all the time with questions over and over, so we thought we'd take on the burden and make it into a nice neat forum where people can ask their one off questions get answers without people spamming "Omg read this" etc. Since most people are just too lazy to read through all the posts.

Check out his help page here:

http://www.mmo-champion.com/class-wa...riors-project/

Read his first string of advice given. Then laugh.

Forward the money you saved on going to a comedy club to Haiti Relief.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Starcaller Xeros

Sigh. Fail troll is fail.

I have a serious time taking you serious, wanna know why? Because you use Starcaller in your username lol. Must have been your best progress so far, yes? Why are you trying to burn 2 top notch dps warriors who excell at their class and who want to help the rest of the community? I've seen a lot of people giving advice to people who are probably even better or who have more experience. Now these 2 guys who are seeing content as one of the firsts (You can say a lot, but 11/12 heroic is very nice ) and they are willing to share their experience&knowledge with you..

If I were you I'd gtfo back to your 4/12 icc25 progress and leave the big boys alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Sapha
    I have a serious time taking you serious, wanna know why? Because you use Starcaller in your username lol. Must have been your best progress so far, yes? Why are you trying to burn 2 top notch dps warriors who excell at their class and who want to help the rest of the community? I've seen a lot of people giving advice to people who are probably even better or who have more experience. Now these 2 guys who are seeing content as one of the firsts (You can say a lot, but 11/12 heroic is very nice ) and they are willing to share their experience&knowledge with you..

If I were you I'd gtfo back to your 4/12 icc25 progress and leave the big boys alone.
    Want me to change it to Grand Crusader Xeros? Because I can.

At the end of the day, he can do as he wishes, but the information he gives isn't exactly truthful. I don't care if you don't take me seriously, it has no bearing on who I am as a player, my guild progression, or my Realm Firsts. What I do care about is someone giving bad information. I'll leave you to your own vices, won't bother wasting my time.

Why are you guys redirecting people to your guild forums instead of doing the same thing with the threads that are made here daily, or the "rate the fury warrior above you" thread ?

IMMA CHARGIN' MA' VENGEANCE!

Deleted

Want me to change it to Grand Crusader Xeros? Because I can.
    Should have held my tongue, sorry to everyone for that post.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Griefel
    Why are you guys redirecting people to your guild forums instead of doing the same thing with the threads that are made here daily, or the "rate the fury warrior above you" thread ?
    Because we can moderate our own forums and it stops the threads getting spammy like they do on here. Also easier to weed out trolls since it's just one forum as opposed to many on here.

Quote Originally Posted by Hazbuk
    Because we can moderate our own forums and it stops the threads getting spammy like they do on here. Also easier to weed out trolls since it's just one forum as opposed to many on here.
    Good luck then as long as you give out sane and useful advice, god knows alot of would-be helpers on these forums could use such advices themselves, nvm spreading missinformation.

IMMA CHARGIN' MA' VENGEANCE!

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

Alright, I'm just going to ask whoever now. I had an answer before, but assholes decided to be assholes.

3) I probably should be gemming for Armor Penetration, but I don't know how much with the gear I have. I know Strength is a dps increase no matter what, but Armor Pen might be better. I don't know what the soft cap is. I believe it was something low when Grim Toll and Mjorin whatever Runestone were the two trinkets that everyone has, but those are both outdated now. I do have Needle Encrusted Scorpion though!

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...ymane&cn=Razia

I changed the helm already, I'm an idiot and forgot about about the 3% hit from talents. Still need to get it enchanted. Anyways, ArP question! Thanks again.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

Also, please note that I don't do end game progression. So telling me to go get some heroic piece that drops off of an easy 25 man boss, is not easy for me. This is my offset, and will remain as my offset. I'm not looking to make it perfect, either.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Razia
    Alright, I'm just going to ask whoever now. I had an answer before, but assholes decided to be assholes.

3) I probably should be gemming for Armor Penetration, but I don't know how much with the gear I have. I know Strength is a dps increase no matter what, but Armor Pen might be better. I don't know what the soft cap is. I believe it was something low when Grim Toll and Mjorin whatever Runestone were the two trinkets that everyone has, but those are both outdated now. I do have Needle Encrusted Scorpion though!

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...ymane&cn=Razia

I changed the helm already, I'm an idiot and forgot about about the 3% hit from talents. Still need to get it enchanted. Anyways, ArP question! Thanks again.
    Answered you in a PM

@Razia....
    The whole reason behind gearing is to attempt to perfect it... why would somebody want to help you if you dont care
    sure with shaman change there will be people running around shouting "bankai" every time they use unleash weapons.....

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by KidGosu
    @Razia....
    The whole reason behind gearing is to attempt to perfect it... why would somebody want to help you if you dont care
    You obviously play a different game than I do. This is one of multiple toons, and any improvement I can make will obviously help. If I'm looking to make myself better in anyway, then it's better than nothing.

Deleted

There was a small technical issue with the forums that didn't allow people to create new topics without registering.
    This has now been fixed.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Razia
    You obviously play a different game than I do. This is one of multiple toons, and any improvement I can make will obviously help. If I'm looking to make myself better in anyway, then it's better than nothing.
    Hmmm...
    Correct me if im wrong, but the whole concept of gearing up.... is so that you can get better.... right? Any improvements is just getting you one step toward being perfect. I'm not trying to pick a fight, just trying to understand. (im open minded)

I just want to know what ive missed.
    sure with shaman change there will be people running around shouting "bankai" every time they use unleash weapons.....

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

You didn't miss anything. I'm just looking for simple, quick fix ways to improve my Fury dps with the gear that I have. If one change will grant me a good dps increase, I'll fix it. If a few changes will grant me a fair dps increase, I'll do it. But if changing 10 gems, for example, will only gain me .5% dps increase, then to me that is not worth it. At the same time, that would be saying "I don't want to be perfect," and I'm completely fine with that. I'm just looking to perform well enough to make me happy.

Trust me, I've raided enough in BC. I have removed players from my SST/TK raids (obviously before Hyjal/BT) for not being exalted with Aldor/Scryers, because they weren't perfect. But I'm beyond the point in the game where perfect is too much for me. Good enough and still playing my class well, will satisfy me.