Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: The mage below me has...

Quote Originally Posted by grogglol
    Doing that in emergencies yes.

The mage below me is convinced Lord Marrowgar knows when he's popped all cds and bone spikes him very shortly after.
    HA yep, in addition to following me! So much so that my raid has formulated the strategy to not be near me...and it works.

The Mage Below me has blown all his cooldowns just to get overlords brand...thought to himself "wasting the cooldowns would be shameful" and proceeded to kill the tank.

^^^^^

Good idea, i should try that xD.

The mage below me has made a macro to auto target themself with slow fall because he died 1 to many times jumping off a cliff.

Nope. There's alt-key is there for a reason.

Mage below me has learned to corpserun after dying so many times in instances while leveling.

Oh yeah, aggro is fun as fire. It used to be an achievement if I made it all the way through a boss fight when I over geared my tanks.

The mage below me has blinked into Freya's room only to fall through the floor into the Yogg-saron Dragon Soul room.

Yep. 3 or 4 times...

Mage below me has blinked to void zone in KT/sartha/goo in putri and got instagibbed.

Goo fo' sho -.- in the execute phase. Was stuck between like 3 puddles I blink out to avoid death, only to find a bouncing goo to slap me in the face.

The mage below me used the excuse "Blink was on CD" when he wiped the raid because he didn't move away when he was about to get tombed on Sindragosa 25.
    Once a Hole, always a Hole.

Nope, sorry :<

The mage below me played in PreTBC, opened a portal after a raid, clicked the portal first and thus closed the portal leaving the whole raid stuck in the instance

Didn't play pre-tbc so no.

The mage below me has opened a portal to exodar while yelling "HELP ME SUMMON [name of some player that aren't here]" pre 3.0.8, thous resulting you getting kicked, half raid stuck in exodar since the lock didn't have enough shards to summon everyone.
    “The north still reeks of undeath. Our homelands lay in ruin. Pandaria oozes our hatred and doubt. What hope is there for this world when the Burning Legion again lands upon our shores?” - Eric Thibeau

15+ Year Old Account

Many many time, and I find it hilarious.

The mage below me has conjured rank 1 food/water for people who act like dickheads.

Oh Wow, I love doing that ;D

The Mage below me has blinked thru Icehowl's charge... on a dare.
    Quote Originally Posted by Roxix
    $15/month, I'M 14 I DO WUT I WANT, I WANNA HAVE A BABY, MAH BABY GUNNA LUV ME

Quote Originally Posted by Tassir
    Oh Wow, I love doing that ;D

The Mage below me has blinked thru Icehowl's charge... on a dare.
    Maybe if I raided... or if my mage was 80 lol (still 70).

The mage below me couldn't be assed to level something other than a mage because he/she was too lazy to fly/run from city to city.

Quote Originally Posted by Kikiyodragon
    Maybe if I raided... or if my mage was 80 lol (still 70).

The mage below me couldn't be assed to level something other than a mage because he/she was too lazy to fly/run from city to city.
    ahahaha so true, couldnt lvl a rogue hunter or pally past 20 cuz i couldnt city hop

the mage below me has tried to do the blink before hitting the ground trick, but did it too early and blinked back to the top of the fall, and died cuz blink was on cd and forgot where slowfall was

Quote Originally Posted by Redgoon23
    My guild leader once went
    "Brb baby is crying"
    5 mins later
    "Okay killed it"
    I lol'ed.

Quote Originally Posted by hellpyre
    ahahaha so true, couldnt lvl a rogue hunter or pally past 20 cuz i couldnt city hop

the mage below me has tried to do the blink before hitting the ground trick, but did it too early and blinked back to the top of the fall, and died cuz blink was on cd and forgot where slowfall was

Very many times.

The Mage below me has waited till everyone was finished buffing right before a boss so you could do your
    shiny dalaran intel.

^^damn straight. the mage below me has gonorrhea. also, he makes portals to stonard.

You may have a hard time finding that here, but hey, 'least I got a L60 rogue so it's partially true :P

The mage below me has...

... to end this thread, I can't come up with anything new

fail :P

The mage below me doesnt even have 4piece T10 yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bahumut5
    I don't want to call Boubouille and wake her up for something like this.

Nope i do have it

The mage below me has tried to glitch WoW (in terms of getting under SW and etc)
    "Remember, There's no such thing as a stupid question until you ask it"

Quote Originally Posted by carlos5577
    Nope i do have it

The mage below me has tried to glitch WoW (in terms of getting under SW and etc)
    Nope...

The mage below me has sold a Portal to Org or SW from Shatt or Dalaran.

Quote Originally Posted by BirdLady68
    The mage below me has sold a Portal to Org or SW from Shatt or Dalaran.
    Guilty

The mage below me has lost a 1V1 vs a warrior.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Shorteh
    Guilty

The mage below me has lost a 1V1 vs a warrior.
    I lose 1v1 against critters aswell, so yeah..

The mage below me has right clicked one or more of his buffs when trying to remove his own iceblock..