OMG how excited for you for tomorrow!?

OMG how excited for you for tomorrow? Man I love new content days! Weeeeee! Fingers crossed nothings buggy. Sorry, couldnt contain my excitement: had to share. lol

WoW Vlogs and Cooking Videos on YouTube. Click Below!
    http://www.youtube.com/Zeilla8

Re: OMG how excited for you for tomorrow!?

O_O someone needs decafe.
    New content? no new raid, no new quests...
    New LFBG... Buy stuff with frozen orbs... Lv226 item mats got reduced among other things... not alot of NEW stuff but I do enjoy the hype.
    If curiosity killed the cat, why can't speculation kill you?

The only thing to be excited for is that raids reset ... free voa loots pl0x!
    STFU and kill shit.

Excited about alot of things with the new patch, except for the instant vote kick .
    Please give my alts a chance to get some gears in heroics! yes i dont have 5k GS, but i am trying to fullfill my role to the fullest.

lol... 5K GS for heroics. I've been doing 40%+ of raid damage on my death knight and mage doing heroics with a sub 4700 GS. ... but I understand. The lazy people want to over gear it so much that you barely have to think before something is dead.

mmm yeah I bet it will be rough, hopefully you will be with some decent people who will say no when a person wants to kick you because you have 1+ blues.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeilla8
    OMG how excited for you for tomorrow? Man I love new content days! Weeeeee! Fingers crossed nothings buggy. Sorry, couldnt contain my excitement: had to share. lol
    Are you going to be able to contain your disappointment tomorrow when you realize that there's no new content but only a few small new features and tweaks?

I'll be nice to the little lady and bring her the bad news into more detail.

This is 3.3.3

Ruby Sanctum is 3.3.5 (in 2 more patchs)

The taking of Echo Isles/Gnomergan is patch 3.9 (last patch of WotLK)

Liking it so far, only complaint, BattleGrounds. Done some odd 10 of them and not won a one of the whole lot, makes me sad And even then, that's not really a fault of Blizzard
    For the Forsaken and Glory to the Banshee Queen!

Yes, I probably do need decaff. I'm still a bit on cloud 9 cuz we got Rotface hc down tonight, and i'm still excited for the new things coming up tomorrow :P

WoW Vlogs and Cooking Videos on YouTube. Click Below!
    http://www.youtube.com/Zeilla8

Yes, I probably do need decaff. I'm still a bit on cloud 9 cuz we got Rotface hc down tonight, and i'm still excited for the new things coming up tomorrow :P
    well congrats
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post
    You need sunlight. You need movement. You need fresh air. You need green nature. It is just as important as eating healthy, sleeping properly and so on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Have faith in us. Americans are fighters.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Azranas
    The only thing to be excited for is that raids reset ... free voa loots pl0x!

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account

I am not excited for tomorrow...but i want the Pre-cata events RIGTTTTH NOWWWWWWWWW!

/ insert nerdrage.

>

If you fishing for hours at the same place and you become confident that everything is fine and safe, its will mean one thing; You are wrong. Because i was actually sitting near of you for hours, cloaked in the shadow with a smile on my face and my daggers ready to strike. I did it many time before. I will do it again.....and again......

Well I'm downloading the patch and of course I'm excited because I get the opportunity to say this:

FROZO LIVES!

Hehe, not that I'm saying everyone is mad but you're probably the only one "excited".

10+ Year Old Account

The raids resets tomorrow, whats not to be existed about, tomorrow we will all see "(Name) The Kingslayer" everywere!