Poll: Is 3.3.3 likely to reinvigorate the WoW populace into playing more BGs?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account

Re: Is tomorrow's patch the saviour of Battlegrounds?

Tried it out today . Had to wait 5 minutes to join the random . that was Eye of the Storm
    Insert Signiture here.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunnykiller
    New changes on honor and queues are nice, but this will not save bgs. Only ranked bgs can save them.
    I agree with this. Ranked battlegrounds are everything for bgs at this point. Until we see how that is implemented and how the community responds, battlegrounds will continue to be seen as sort of a pvp ghetto.

However, I do think the random bg finder is a step in the right direction. It doesn't save bgs the same way lfd saved instances, but it helps. BGs should be seen as less grindy now and people will be more inclined to pop into a bg or two while on some downtime, both because of the ease of queue and the rewards (great reward if you win, and unlike before you even get a decent hit of honor if you lose). So this ought to improve the BG on the whole and help set the table for ranked bgs in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Phibi
    All the crappy equipped retards together in one BG
    Absurdly undergeared people in lvl80 battlegrounds are really an annoyance. They deserve to be yelled at and being called names. Yes, they do! Yesterday I even saw the good old lvl70 Gladiator warstaff on someone .. ouch.
    There is no reason not to run heroics until one has a full furious set from emblems, then do Alterac (let's face it, most of the time this is as PvE as it gets) for some off-pieces. Trinkets from Wintergrasp.

THEN start doing smaller-scale PvP.

I did it exactly this way with my new discy priest, only took a few days. Zero tolerance for leechers and slackers!

Quote Originally Posted by Memory
    So, on your battlegroup, only players from your same faction have crap gear? Tbh it's annoying when I get them on my side as well, but it's nice to two-shot Alliance heirlooms or triumph geared newbies.

And about your suggestion, that would only make queues go up to the sky. No, thanks, I rather one-shot newbies and lose because of 'em than staying queued for the rest of my life.
    This.

I hate that this is another nerf, with all the extra honor we will get for doing an bg we can get full pvp gear without any effort what so ever and in no time at all.

But at the same time im glad for it, since i think this can delete much of the waiting time... For all the extra honor and that you queue to all at the same time