Thread: Gear Help

Gear Help

So my guild is progressing through ICC10. I've got 180+ Emblems of Frost I don't know what to do with.

Simply put my dilema is, 2x T10 i251, or 2x i264 non-tier? I mostly do 10-mans, but OCCASIONALLY pug a 25-man, so my chance of getting token for i264 tier is slim.

I'm a Holy priest BUT, I tank and raid heal with my son, a Resto Druid. So the question is, is that 1/3 chance to get a 1/3 HoT worth it? Would it be better to get the i264 chest and gloves instead?

If you want to look at my armory, feel free, but don't criticise the build or such, as it's worked fine for me thus far.

Re: Gear Help

The Tier pants and gloves are quite well itemised, and they don't have slots that you can grab from the vendor. However, both of these items you can snag from a Vault PuG (10-and-25). After that, I'd say it's a toss up between the amazing belt (circle of ossus), or the tier hood and shoulders.

There aren't "many" slots that compete with the Frost tokens, and for the couple that do, giving it up for 4pc isn't really that bad of a call. The 2pc bonus is just a freebie, given you should be wearing gloves/pants anyways from how good they are.

If your regen is fine in your 10 man, grab the 264 meteor chaser's raiment, it's a nice peice if you can't reliably grab the Sanguine Silk Robes from Blood Princes-25 (which would be your case). Those would be my suggestions, hope they help.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

Buy primordials to make the crafted gear or buy recipes might be an idea. I know I wish I had bought some recipes when I played more.

Considering you are holy, but will not probably have the chance to get tokens to upgrade your tier because you dont really do 25 mans often, I would go for 264 off pieces and crafted items.

I would also try to get the Helm, neck and staff from Saurfang 10 man. All great pieces for a holy priest.

Remember that Haste and Spirit are your most important stats as Holy, with SP coming next so look for pieces with haste on whenever you can.

Hope this helps