Wrath under Eclipse, Insect Swarm: 11617,80
    Starfire: 8213,85
    Starfire under Eclipse: 10626,17
    Starfire under Moonfire: 8417,63
    Starfire under Eclipse, Moonfire: 10626,17
    Moonfire: 9443,74
    Moonfire, 3 Starfire casts: 14710,76
    Insect Swarm: 8021,64

This ties together with what i said above. An extended moonfire (plus the extra crit MF adds to starfire) does 14,7k DPeT. Theres no arguing that. IS also still seems like a safe bet. I did some calculations here: http://www.mmo-champion.com/class-dr...04/#msg2376504

Re: Starfall in 3.3.3

:-* starfall

puged weekly and offcorse it went a bit too long, but atleast i could test my starfall
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/p...?s=1171&e=1446

rankings: http://www.worldoflogs.com/rankings/...Balance_Druid/ (notice fight lenght difference from 2nd place? )
    Amberkintribe Yogg+0 kill 10man.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuQ1_SjRxaA

Deleted

Holy pasta, thats a long Ignis kill. However, remember that you take the lead on that log because the 2nd is over a month old - Rheynn didn't have super starfall of awesomeness

EDIT: Alright, since we are turning this into a brag post. Did 10 man yesterday, with a mix of heroics and normals (we are trying to close up GOTIR):

Placed 5th Rotface normal
    Placed 23rd Marrowgar heroic
    Placed 29th Professor heroic (first kill though, could have been better)
    A handful others, but anything below that isn't nearly as fun

I want to try out the starfall at tonights raid.I totally forgot about the buff at last night.But even a 12k wrath critter can do that much dps, I bet I can do better with my 17k crits (http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...ul&cn=Suwayyah) will post some logs laterz with my dmg done on hc icc 25
    To be a king, first one should be a man!

suwâyyah Eu Darksorrow

Placed 5th Rotface normal
    Placed 23rd Marrowgar heroic
    Placed 29th Professor heroic (first kill though, could have been better)
    gratz on profesor kill, we are still figuring out best way to pass desease (when it spawns into melee/tanks then it goes out of hand) . best try like 50% or smthing.

idk why you are downing rotface 10 as normal, we kinda 1shoted it and didnt see any different than normal, just 4 peeps standed a bit outside on those 4 dark collored trinagles/spikes and it went smooth.

but still having problems on marrowgar BS phase. got 2 holy palas and resto shammy as healers, healing setup sucks, but gave up un finding resto druid/ disc priest who hasnt got a group. ussualy take him down by 5th 6th try lol..

Quote Originally Posted by rohendar
    Decided to try out the Starfall Glyph over the IS Glyph and I must say yesterday was the most fun I've had in a long time raiding as a boomkin.
    This.

Every 1 minute I giggle like a school girl... just a little.

Yesterday in ICC 25 hc we had the best dps ever. Cleared up to Blood Queen and one shotted almost all the bosses (not Lady, and did Professor normal).
    And I noticed my dps was much better than before. Had also tried it out on target dummies before raid. Was kinda shocked it was so huge upgrade but I love it, that's what we needed!
    Logs http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/tiw9ly5tjqt9v2cg/

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Parasha
    gratz on profesor kill, we are still figuring out best way to pass desease (when it spawns into melee/tanks then it goes out of hand) . best try like 50% or smthing.

idk why you are downing rotface 10 as normal, we kinda 1shoted it and didnt see any different than normal, just 4 peeps standed a bit outside on those 4 dark collored trinagles/spikes and it went smooth.

but still having problems on marrowgar BS phase. got 2 holy palas and resto shammy as healers, healing setup sucks, but gave up un finding resto druid/ disc priest who hasnt got a group. ussualy take him down by 5th 6th try lol..
    We have already killed Rotface on heroic. The focus on yesterdays raid was to get to Putricide fast, so we had time to wipe on him. We didn't though :P Our 10 mans are quite focused on getting GOTIR down and done - Im missing only Sindragosa hard, All you can Eat and Been Waiting Bla Bla for mine now.

Sidenote on Professor: I found him shockingly easy. Have a spot for diseased people to go, then have healers take it off after 20 seconds, and the problem is gone. If no healers are available, call for a ranged to do it. He doesn't put up the disease very often (i think we had 3x 1 minute, and thats it), so its hardly more than a neusence - on 10 man, mind you! Lastly there is just the double ooze spawns on phase transitions. Bunch up on green, kill it, kite the red, kill it. Done!

We had only a few tries on Putricide 10 last week, but got him to phase 3. Last night, first try was a 9% wipe, second try was really a lot easier than expected.

its great!!

my weekly happened to be anub in naxx and my overall dps was 9.8k at the end but just before anub my overall was sitting at 18k :P

go go boomkin buff

cant wait to try it in icc
    http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z49/rchmarkert_2007/Signatures/cpt.jpg

Wow i love the new starfall!! I didnt belive that one spell with a 60 sec CD would change my DPS so much!! But today on my raid i got numbers i have never seen before!!

Here are my 2 best fights:

Deathbringer
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/w...?s=3342&e=3568

Deathwisper
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/w...?s=1661&e=1902
    Former BOOMkin bad ass...

Was a bit hard to utilize starfall on lady deathwhisper 25 hc, had to be very careful not to have it up during mindcontrol, nor have it up when adds spawn. Which led to having to use it a lot less than preferred... The aggro generation is insane. But it's nice to have to worry about to be honest...

use cyclone on mc'd people, have your restos do so aswell, have a lock banish if a resto gets mc'd

people only take damage if you are slow to do your job then, or if its the boomkin that gets mc'd and no extra cyclones available

Quote Originally Posted by elbouli
    use cyclone on mc'd people, have your restos do so aswell, have a lock banish if a resto gets mc'd

people only take damage if you are slow to do your job then, or if its the boomkin that gets mc'd and no extra cyclones available
    We were 2 druids in the raid, and yes our main focus is cycloning. However, 3 people get mindcontrolled and they can be all on 1 side... 3sec with starfall active is over 25k dmg if all 3 hits crit, which with 55% critchance isnt unlikely. Also, dont forget that cyclone has a 24 yard range, so at times you have to run to reach the people on your own side, regardless of where you stand... The absolute biggest problem on lady deathwhisper heroic is mindcontrols dying.

a couple of simple tips for new starfall.

It will pull agro....

Know when to pop it. IE, we are working on LK and I popped about 15secs in because I got an instant starfire eclipse, popped it afterwards and pulled the shambling to me even with misdirect...needless to say, I was one shot. Got into the habit of waiting on it until the shambling is up and with good agro table on the tank.

Mobs literally melt, it's awesome.

Moonkins now strike fear in BG's, it destroys people. I usually lead in damage now, and easily by 100k or more when all is said and done. Thus, show your card, give other team a chance to focus on a couple of others, pop starfall, laugh as they melt away and wonder why... ;D

There are fights where I won't use it, just to crazy. Blood princes comes to mind. I don't want to agro the orbs or kill the ones that are on the Keleseth tank either

Have a spot for diseased people to go, then have healers take it off after 20 seconds, and the problem is gone.
    20seconds? we kinda tried it passing in 12secs, read it on tankspot or somewere. soe we have 3 heals and 2 rangeds always taking it. 60sec/5 = 12secs. if we pass it with 20sec it should be mutch more easy, but how about dot dmg after 20secs?

a good tip for heroic professor, is absolutely smash him in phase 1, if you take too long you will get an extra disease, however if you can get the phase change done just as the 1st disease is running out, which is just before the 1st red ooze spawns, then you won't get a 2nd disease till about 1 minute into phase 2,

as for LDW, we use a strat where we are all stacked up behind her, so the only people outside of 25-30yds of me would be the tanks/silencers as they are picking up the adds to stack them on the boss, everything then gets aoe'd downed, this makes cycloning the mc'd people very important, we also have 2 resto druids, so that makes it possible for us, without that you may need a different strat

Quote Originally Posted by elbouli
    as for LDW, we use a strat where we are all stacked up behind her, so the only people outside of 25-30yds of me would be the tanks/silencers as they are picking up the adds to stack them on the boss, everything then gets aoe'd downed, this makes cycloning the mc'd people very important, we also have 2 resto druids, so that makes it possible for us, without that you may need a different strat
    Lots of people do this, but GM didnt even want to try it once... Our way sorta works, but only killed her once. most of cyclone battlegroup died an hour into our raid last night.

Starfall buff..

..is INSANE! Never thought it's so strong untill it was live.

Yesterday raid I was rofling because I top dmg meters.. Also in arena it's sometimes ridicilous =D

Looking forward to get 7k crit with it.

People, watchout for boomers, we will blow you up :P
    asd

Re: Starfall buff..

indeed i was in icc10 killing shit and my dps went up like 500-1000 over what it usually is. I dont know what glyph would be better for it 10% dmg buff to it or time off the cd? im glyped for the cd right now.

Re: Starfall buff..

I was amazed and shocked after getting to 24.4k on the fleshreapers (the big group before stinky and precious) with just Starfall and Hurricane. Was awesome <3. Atleast for offkit.

Starfall <3
    In the Groves of Death