guess they got it wrong

if i remember correctly the whole, removing cd's on stuff and the frost orb change was supposed to lower prices, and yea i know its not gonna be the same on every server, but for mine most things stayed pretty much the same, if not went up drastically

Re: guess they got it wrong

It's still early days. Give it a week or two.

Quote Originally Posted by levitate
    It's still early days. Give it a week or two.
    ^^ This. It will take a while for the new abundances to play out.
    Carthago delenda est.

lol have you seen the engineering pets, lol 300g gold... no thank you

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by raming7
    300g is dirt cheap compared to some I have seen on my realm. As for the FOrb change, prices of lotuses dropped immediately to being the same price as orbs. Instead of being 50-60g per lotus like it has been for weeks they instantly dropped to 30g last night.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by conscript
    300g is dirt cheap compared to some I have seen on my realm. As for the FOrb change, prices of lotuses dropped immediately to being the same price as orbs. Instead of being 50-60g per lotus like it has been for weeks they instantly dropped to 30g last night.
    on my server frozen orbs start to sell just as high as frost lotus, equaling 70-90g... dear lord the economy is fucked up on my server...

frozen orbs went up to 30g on my server

10+ Year Old Account

frozen orbs went from been 9 gold on ah to 32 gold buy out in the space of 24 hours on mine....it,ll balance out in a few days tbh i hope
    Faith Manages

in my server and i was expecting that to happen frozen orb prices from 10g b4 patch reached 30-50g and i dont think it will drop.the removal of titansteel cd only will make easier to craft some epic,i found it very extreme especially for bs that you had to pay thousands of gold to buy a hug amount of titansteel just to craft a good chest for example(+the crusare orb u had to pay or w8 until u get with emblems).now miners may sell them cheaper than the average 100+g they used to but you can make more and earn more money
    about engineering(i am on my hunter) i have both the pets made for myself and i make them only if someone asks in trade.they require a lot of mats from classic wow and i wont spent time farming them just to make some money for the 1st days.the prices will surelly fall the next days
    at my signal unlease hell

changes i have noticed....

titansteel gone 65-80 from 110+..
    titanium bar gone 30+ from 13-16....
    frost lotus down to 30 from 50-60
    frozen org gone up to 35 from 20-25 (when patch was announced, 8-10 b4 that)...

Quote Originally Posted by raming7
    The mats are slightly more annoying to farm than tranquil mechanical yeti. It's not 300 gold worth of mats but it can be time consuming, especially it requires a trip to Ungoro and Silithus to farm elementals. The mats for both pets cost 58 gold on AH as of today (on my server; obviously others could be more or less). I wouldn't expect to see pets drop under the mat cost any time soon.